FanFiction.Net
for Irreversible

3/27/2023 c10 Guest
Really good keep up the good work
6/1/2020 c10 Anonymous
This is AMAZING!
4/6/2020 c3 SherryTomboy
Hello, I know that you have completed this story a long time ago but there is one thing I want to tell you. I saw another fanfiction that has very similar dialogue and writing style of you ( It can be seen clearly at the 5 first chapters ) the story name was " Different Magic " by Cam-Moggy ( It was a Howl's moving castle and Harry Potter crossover ) . I think they have COPY your some ideas into their story . I don't know if they have ask your permission yet but I just want to tell you since this is your Ideas not them.
5/14/2018 c10 Znkp
Awwwwwww
sweet
3/18/2018 c10 Guest
Cute
11/2/2017 c10 1Ariel-Sarina-Jen
This was so sweet! You did such a wonderful job. Thank you for sharing this story with us all.
8/6/2017 c10 1hermonine
nice story
2/24/2016 c10 Guest
Hello! I read your story in one-sitting and I found It great! At the beggining I was worried about how everything would develope with Verity changing into a cat, but you've done an amazing job! I really loved it!
I hope you keep writing!
Azul xx
11/17/2015 c3 3Signerz
Grave of the fireflies will most likely make you cry hard...it's an emotional movie and it does make your heart tighten.

I've read this story twice now and I'm really loving it!
10/28/2015 c4 2Melissa Fairy
OMG! SHES NAKED WHEN SHE CHANGES BACK!
9/27/2015 c3 Seele Zeit
Hey, no problem. I'm 16, and I cried while RE-watching Lilo and Stitch.
1/31/2015 c10 TheLittleBookThief
Nawww. Such a cute ending! I know my reviews are a little late since you finished this last year but I like to review anyway! I hope it's not annoying you :P
1/31/2015 c5 TheLittleBookThief
Vampire Knight is awesome! Though I really do kinda hate Kaname... Oh well
1/31/2015 c4 TheLittleBookThief
Edit for my last review; I always cry when dogs get hurt or die in MOVIES. And in real life but that's kinda obvious. Aahaha... Ha. Yeah, bye! Awesome story! I love it
1/31/2015 c3 TheLittleBookThief
Don't worry. I cry EVERY time a dog gets hurt or dies. Red Dog nearly killed me, I swear. The first time I watched it was at the cinema for a school field trip and I was sitting in between the principal and my teacher. It was horrible.
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »