for The Last

Damn...
5/1/2018 c5 TehAngryXeno
Damn, all these lemons!
5/1/2018 c3 TehAngryXeno
I really like the details used in the lemon; though the build up to the lemon scene itself was way too short and fast; the lemon scene itself was fucking amazing. 10/10, I am going to fap to this when I get home.
5/1/2018 c3 TehAngryXeno
I shouldn’t be reading this in school...boner imminent!
10/25/2016 c3 5eren jeager 1st
whoa what the hell that escalated quickly
5/8/2016 c6 Guest
Like the abuse of hormones here
8/14/2015 c1 1998chubb
I hate you! I was so happy that they would escape, then you just KILL HIM!. Have you ever heard of a "happy ending"? Guess not! How am I supposed to be happy about this? Great story by the way loved it. But really?
1/22/2015 c15 Guest
Really bad idea to plant your foot in a dead xeno's chest after shooting it there. The whole acid blood thing tends to fuck up your leg.
11/6/2014 c9 1Teshy
awe I just found your story. I love it so far. I am so curious as to what will happen with jess and that other xeno. I haven't stopped reading it since I started. the only thing I have a bit of a problem with is the lenght of the paragraphs. I wished you would break them up a bit smaller but other than that. Awesome job!
10/16/2014 c1 Scarease
Predaleins are the result of a alein embryo insorbing Predatorn DNA .
4/15/2014 c15 leftfordead762
Great story but what does or so I thought mean
1/28/2014 c2 Guest
Paragraphs! Goddamnit man!
11/1/2013 c15 biake
Ok the ending suggests that he will survive and I'm happy about that. I can't wait to see how you tie this into your other story.
11/1/2013 c15 5Xahraxs
That's true love and loyalty when you sacrifice yourself to protect those you love. Great story.
10/27/2013 c14 Xahraxs
Nice to see them back together. :)
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »