for ゲームスタート 「つづきから?」

10/9/2018 c1 andipxndy
Oh my goodness you ended this on a cliffhanger. You ended this on a cliffhanger and marked it complete. I absolutely loved this story, but oh my goodness that ending. I really want to know what Yukimura chose, because the amount of detail and depth you put into this... You can't just leave it there! But this was written so well, with so much detail, and I was drawn in the entire time!
Thank you so much for writing this!
6/27/2014 c1 Guest
I know it says complete, but I can't but hope for an ending! Please write one! I beg of you!
12/14/2013 c1 12Puchii
Okay so... This is a really great birthday fic! Sai-sama must be very very VERY happy! Happy birthday again Sai-sama! (Obviously, I didn't give Sai-sama anything hueeee ;w;). I can't read the title and it took me awhile to read this and... Wow, are you gonna make another chappie? X3

The thing that I don't get is that part when the voice-or should I say Shuu- and Yuuichi told him to not forget his name. I thought that you were going to make a mystery-cristie genre... You fooled me there -v-

What happens next? Ne? Ne? Neeeee?

*holy god it took me awhile to read all this...
10/14/2013 c1 40sukkichan143
ASDFGHJKL. From beginning till the end, it's so beautiful! ;w; And I was surprise that Sol was Taiyou ._. WTF! xD
And... ASDFGHJKL! THE ENDING! ARE YOU STILL GONNA TO CONTINUE IT!? ASDFGHJKLL! THE ENDING IS SO ASDFGHJKL! ;w;
Oh yeah, what's the title says and the last line? Thank you! :3
10/12/2013 c1 9Fragments Of Dreams
So, the story ends in tragedy like all stories do... Death and despair is the only fitting and inevitable end to every human existence...
O.o... Where did that pop up from!?

Anyway, I recall two/three instances of slight errors, on was probably the word "end", where it should've been "ended" and one was that you wrote "child" instead of "children" before "were" that indicates a plural.

Great story! Medicine-san will be happy!
10/12/2013 c1 Saiiiiii
Uaowowowow this is really great!
Exciting !
Love the endingsasdfcxg its like Shuu just played with him with strings the whole time waaaaa

THANKS FORTHE GIFT I loved it! And you! I love you too you precious being 3!

Aaaa i eally like the ending untfff (*opens two more choices*: ask if they can do something to save all of them. Try to defeat Shuu. /laffsandgetsshot/)

Thanks again!
10/12/2013 c1 49Shiranai Atsune
So... what was the choice?!