for Bad Girls Club, Season II: Atlanta

11/16/2018 c1 Erica
Ashley kick her house throw her stuff outside
I am bad news
4/25/2015 c10 Oops Down The Rabbit Hole
why do so many of your ideas come from socialflimz sims bad girls club?
11/5/2014 c17 12MCMXCV
This reunion was hella ratchet! LOL these girls are crazy! I loved it. Can't wait for Season 3 - Chicago! When is the premier date for Chi-Town? Keep up the good work! Nathalia is still my favourite!
9/26/2014 c15 onetikakawachi
Yes! I am so happy you updated. I really hate that Jenn and Ariana beefing but it's to be expected. I'm ready for Keke to come out but that's not probably until part 3. Great job and update soon!
P.S. I still don't fully get the Ari/Jenn beef
9/14/2014 c15 Reader
I'm not saying I'm a huge Miranda fan(I did find her a bit petty), but please beat Ariana, Vicky, Jenn, and the rest of the jumpers. Can't wait to see the next part!
9/14/2014 c15 MCMXCV
Great first part to the reunion! I actually hated Miranda so I hope Ariana beats her up looool Can't wait for Natalia to come out on stage!
9/11/2014 c14 MCMXCV
Great Finale! For some reason I wished Logan & Jess just got along with Jenn, Ariana and Victoria LOL IDK why though! Can't wait for the reunion to go down. Keep up the good work!
9/5/2014 c13 onetikakawachi
More more more! Erin needs to be beat for getting Teddy jumped even though they shouldn't have jumped her in the first place. Update soon plz I love this story! MORE!
8/25/2014 c12 MirameiJinx
Never saw your season but wow. Must have been hard to get picked.
8/22/2014 c13 MCMXCV
So is the next episode the Season finale? lol Season 2 of my BBC reunion was hard to manage the intro for 14 bad boys, I'm wondering how you'll manage with I think 15-16 girls! Good chapter, just wished the fighting wasn't so on he lines of BGC10&11
8/21/2014 c13 Guest
There are some errors that you need to fix but other than that, this season does remind me of season 11, but you getting there. Hopefully the reunion is different. Keep going I want to see if there will be another season
7/18/2014 c10 MCMXCV
I respect Jessica trying to break up the fight with Erin and Janel but at the same time she was the reason Janel got hit on and beat because she was holding her back. Jessica needs to stop with the talking and be about what she says. If she's going to fight Ariana, Jenn and Vicky then just fight them unless that's going to be the Season Finale big fight! Good job, it's just hard remembering everyone's names lol so many replacements! How many episodes are left until the reunion?
7/17/2014 c9 MCMXCV
So much jumping, reminds me of my Season 2 Miami! Keep up the good work! #TeamLogan #TeamJessie lmfao Ashley gon' get her ass whooped by Ariana!
5/19/2014 c7 MCMXCV
I never liked Liz but why KeKe, I loved that bitch! I'm not a fan of Miranda but atleast she standing up to Vicky and by the looks of it, she is winning.
5/1/2014 c1 brennn
Good but you made it too much like bgc11. Especially in the trailer and opening fight I noticed this.
22 Page 1 2 Next »