FanFiction.Net
for Team RWBY : The Hidden Gastronome Chronicles

8/7/2015 c2 2KuletXCore
I need more of this.

11/9/2013 c2 4FrayRay
This makes me wonder... Are Grimm edible?

Awesome story.
11/9/2013 c1 FrayRay
Yang's "specialty", baked "buns"... Think about for a second... I think Jaune and Cardin would want some of her "buns" XD... Sometimes I feel like the biggest perv in the history of perversion.
10/31/2013 c2 2BarelyPresent
Wow. *bows* You wrote the first part in five minutes? Kudos, I'm impressed! I'm just terrible at typing so I can only dream of doing that. I almost cried at the RWBYGOD bit, but it's so true; "On the third day, he poured ketchup on a napkin, and he saw it was good." Just keep it up!
10/21/2013 c2 12Princess Unikitty
very cool so far. keep it up.
10/16/2013 c2 Mi-Stowgan
Damn that made me hungry, good chapter though keep it up I assume Blake may be next
10/13/2013 c1 12Craxuan
I doubt you actually written everything under 5 minutes - probably closer to 10, though then again maybe you're an incredibly decisive person who doesn't hesitate - but it was an interesting read.
10/12/2013 c1 HetaliaFan
The first food I thought was pork buns! And dang, Yang made them mega-sized. Comparing that to her creation...yowza. You Google it, too!

And done in five minutes? I'm green with envy. Although my dad just came in with the very food I was talking about; the difference's that it's steamy, but...awesome. XD Thanks for creating this.