FanFiction.Net
for How Was Your Day?

10/30/2014 c2 Guest
wow that was ! I want that training session
10/30/2014 c1 Guest
nice start it is so nice to see those two comfortable and easy around each other
10/29/2014 c31 x Euphoria
Ok these Plan B endings are just adorable. My heart is filled with so much Olicity it hurts. *of course I'm happy though haha*
10/28/2014 c29 x Euphoria
Alright so me and my boyfriend finally had the time to finish season 2 which means I can get back to reading :)! This chapter was great I can't wait to see your take on everything that happened in the last several episodes!
10/27/2014 c43 3klaroholic
You're the worst. I love you. Thank you for these moments. They pull at my heartstrings in a way the show hasn't in a while. I love that they stay within cannon, and add something to the dynamic of their relationship without being an overindulgent-wish-list-rewrite of the events on the show. Masterful work, truly.
10/26/2014 c43 5Erika Peterson
After reading you fic, I look up to Felicity even more than I used to because she's so strong and brave. She deals with the stubborn Oliver all the time, which, in my opinion, deserves some recognition.
I also love your wirting, I'm not an English native speaker, but still I recognise when a text is very well written and this is the case.
Waiting for the next chapter!
10/26/2014 c43 1ReaderKas
I found this particular story of yours this weekend. I have been following your other story, All I Want For Christmas. All I can say is that you have amazing talent. I've spent all my free time and then some catching up with this story. I love it. I've always enjoyed reading stories which build off the episode. There is always something more that needs to be said that there is just not enough time on the show to say or do. You have amazing insight into the characters. You keep them true. As this season progresses and Oliver tries to figure out who he is, I look forward to your take on each episode. You fill in the missing pieces perfectly. Thank you for your wonderful work!
10/26/2014 c43 snnowfrostt
This is amazing!
10/25/2014 c43 Guest
This is brilliant and believable. And fantastic writing as always.
10/25/2014 c42 DeeDeeCat
*sniffle* Oh, dear. Poor Oliver. :'( Brilliant!
10/25/2014 c43 DeeDeeCat
Ah, sadness! Very well written. Certainly made me "Meep!"
10/25/2014 c43 23CreepingMuse
Wow, I just saw that you've topped 1,000 reviews. Look at you. Well-deserved and congrats.

"It'll be lost behind a charismatic smile and noisy shoes." Usually the way things get lost, to be honest.

Ohh, Felicity being smart (and paranoid) enough to know Jerry is a spy! And you, too! I am dumb and just thought it was to show contrast with Oliver but you are clever. Y

You've really got Ray's voice down. Lots of words, but short sentences. Staccato and rapid-fire.

"Ray Palmer germs." "Late night confessions that could turn into sexual harrassment lawsuits." "'Ray Palmer,' I compromise." "I make impatience look patient. I've just always wanted to say that." You're really bringing the humor. Nicely comic book in style, too. Exactly right.

Ooh, Felicity claiming-rightly!-that she found Thea as Oliver tries to make it All About Him again. All of her taking the piss out of Ollie is exactly right.

You're really killing it with these last few chapters. Truly superior to the show in every way with the layers and depths you're finding. A, lady.
10/25/2014 c43 huffyblonde
Great chapter! Love it. God, I can't stand Ray. I really, really dislike him.
10/25/2014 c42 huffyblonde
That was amazing! Love it
10/25/2014 c43 13C.I.TigerFan
Now my heartis heavy. I love strong, self preserving Felicity, but it kills me to think about her giving up. Great job... Lots of feels
1,240 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »