FanFiction.Net
for How Was Your Day?

9/21/2016 c7 41enchanted nightingale
Brilliant! From Oliver interupting her bath to them ending up drinking together.
9/21/2016 c6 enchanted nightingale
oh my *fans face*
5/1/2016 c5 Tanba Josav
I miss the early days when it was just Oliver, Felicity and Digg
5/1/2016 c3 Tanba Josav
loving your story so far, think I'll binge read them all at once, or should I ration them out a little, lol
12/14/2015 c46 1Mini Nicka
Loved it and look forward to more. Would love Oliver's POV about Ray
12/10/2015 c46 3Fawkes Devaue
You know what really pisses me off with Laurel, is that when Roy confessed she was in shock but then she got mad...which, ok it was her sister that Roy supposedly killed. But when she found out it was really Thea, she just went right back to blaming Merlyn, she wasn't even angry at Thea, in fact she was more angry at Oliver for keeping it a secret from her, which could ya blame him considering how she's been on a revenge-killing-streak. It just makes me mad that she couldn't really accept the possibility that Roy killed Sara b/c of leftover affects of the Mirakuru, but she doesn't even once blame Thea being drugged to kill Sara. My biggest problem with Laurel is that she is constantly all over the place and never keeps to her own continuity. Plus the whole concept of her becoming Black Canary is based off of the fact that other women had to suffer in order for her to become the BC and strong again. Basically, Sara had to die an insulting death in S.3 for Laurel to become Black Canary, Thea had to be victimized/manipulated by Malcolm Merlyn for Sara to be killed in the first place, & Felicity's character had to be isolated from the rest of Team Arrow just so Laurel could get her own spotlight. How can I condone Laurel's character when all she does is cause pain and suffering to the other female characters just b/c of her own storyline. Also, being BC and eventually bring Sara back from the dead actually had nothing to do with Sara in my opinion. Laurel admitted in S.3 that when she fought she felt the same fire and calm she felt when she was drinking and doing drugs. So, she basically replaced one addiction for another. The BC and bring Sara back to life is selfish b/c it's all about Laurel and making herself feel better, not about moving on and growing as a person. Also, about what you pointed out about Laurel never taking responsibility for her own actions is so true! All she does is blame everyone else for how crappy her life has turned out. She also constantly hypocritically demands everyone to treat her with respect, loyalty, & honesty. However, she is gullible enough to believe what the enemy tells her while keeping secrets of her own from the same people she demands honesty from.
10/16/2015 c46 PandyH
Loved this whole entire story, and I am so sorry to see that the updates stopped! Amazing job complimenting the show so well, and truly capturing the voices and the relationships of the characters!
10/16/2015 c29 PandyH
I am loving everything about this story, but had to stop and review this chapter because I love it sooooooo much. I adore that you write Felicity *perfectly,* and the interactions with Oliver could easily be a part of the show off screen. You've captured the characters absolutely flawlessly, and especially with this chapter. Loving reading through it!
9/25/2015 c46 6MOPmom
I'm sure real life is keeping you from this, but I would love you to continue! You have both of their voices so well. I would love your Oliver POV on Felicity and Ray as well as your take on the night they finally got together!
9/15/2015 c24 3Fawkes Devaue
Just because people have made certain choices, doesn't make them an less right or wrong...in this case. I can understand where Oliver is coming from, but I don't particularly accept the things he does b/c at the end of the day, it still ends up causing a great deal of pain to Felicity which, considering the pain could've been avoidable, makes things not ok. Also, loving someone and then sleeping with someone else is still very contradictory of the former feelings. At least that is my interpretation of the show.

You are certainly good at writing these characters emotions and thoughts and you always make your points really well, but there are certain things that I simply can't always agree with. Hope you understand. After all, everyone has their own opinion.
9/15/2015 c22 Fawkes Devaue
I think you made me hate Sara a bit more simply by saying she and Oliver are the same, and of course Oliver will probably totally agree with her b/c of his guilt. Oliver may have been a killer in the past, but he has certainly at least tried to redeem himself, as of right now we haven't seen Sara do a whole lot of redemption on her own part. I mean jumping into bed with the guy you screwed around with and broke your sister's heart with is not at all redeeming. And the whole idea that it's all about them being the same (or whatever) or being equally damaged and in need of comfort in a physical/sexual sense does not excuse their careless behavior. If anything it makes them all the more selfish. I love Olicity, I really do, but its the selfishness (when they're supposed to be heroes) that made me stop watching the show in the first place (not to mention the complete misogyny of the show's writers, but don't even get me started on that).

I get that you are trying to them being these flawed, human, tortured souls but there is also a point where people need to just pull themselves up by the boot straps and deal with stuff in a non-psychologically-unhealthy-way. Reverting back to their old selves is easy and cowardly, I guess. IT takes real courage to put yourself back together and at this point, and the way you right the characters, neither Sara nor Oliver seem to have the courage to move on with their lives. If that was the point you were trying to make then you totally got it spot on. Which as a writer I commend you for. However, I would like to maybe see Oliver be better with himself and more importantly be better for himself that way he can have the life he longs for, b/c at this point the only one holding him back from having an Olicity happily ever after is himself. You know?

Great writing, but I hope things can be a bit less morbid and woe-is-me for the characters. I can really see you doing great things with them by helping them evolve into better versions of themselves. Hopefully.
1,240 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »