FanFiction.Net
for How Was Your Day?

9/15/2015 c10 3Fawkes Devaue
I really do love your stories here, but I am really getting sick and tired of the whole "Oliver can't be with Felicity b/c it would endanger her." 1) it is insulting to Felicity's feminism individuality, 2) it is a total cliché that the show has insisted on using and is far to reminiscent of the whole Edward Cullen/Bella Swan relationship in Twilight; 3) it makes utterly no sense b/c obviously it has been proven this very episode that this shot is written on that despite the fact that Olicity aren't together that Felicity is still in danger b/c of either the Arrow and/or Oliver Queen persona, and lastly 4) it is utterly unfair that Oliver is making the choice for both of them and is taking away Felicity's control in her own life by simply being in love with her but refusing to be with her...it is also very unheroic of him to constantly string him along but then hook up with both Isabel Rochev and Sara Lance.

I do get that your trying to follow the cannon of the show, but it wouldn't be so terrible if you jumped away from it a bit and did your own thing instead of just delving into the characters thoughts on things the audience pretty much already has guessed on there own.

Like I said, I do love these shots, and your writing is always spot on, but maybe you could add a bit more of your own plot to the mix (at least more than you already have been) that way the story becomes more your own. After, that is what fanfiction is here for. Keep up the good work, and I do hope you update this soon, hopefully with your own twist added into the mix.
9/8/2015 c39 19Dairi
Oh goodness, the ending of this chapter. So incredibly sweet yet heartbreaking at the same times.

Tears! There are tears in my eyes right now...ahhh. but I know they will eventually get it right. Heh.
8/24/2015 c46 twinklep1nk
Update!
6/20/2015 c6 Guest
I never would have thought that a man shaving could be so sexy. After all, I prefer bearded men. But my goodness. This was both hot and absolutely lovely at the same time. You wrote such an intimate scene beautifully. Thank you.
6/8/2015 c46 gil.arad.9
GOD!This is really really, but I mean really you good. Everything you wrote, it's so them... Everything. The only thing that bothers me is that Felicity says Jesus and stuff... I know you said it's because they are all Jews, but yet I'm Jewish and I'll never say that. I REALLY hope you'll continue this, because you're truly talented, and you did an amazing job here :)
3/23/2015 c46 Shubhs
Absolutely fantastic writing.
3/8/2015 c46 4Spitfire303
Hey
2/26/2015 c46 fantasyfanatic123
Hey, any updates coming soon? I'm loving the story so far :)
2/14/2015 c7 3nerdsdoitbetter
;)
2/14/2015 c2 nerdsdoitbetter
Ooh. Steamy. Nice.
2/14/2015 c1 nerdsdoitbetter
ohw! This was nice, and very sweet. :)
1/7/2015 c25 jams1234
This is my favorite chapter of my favorite Olicity story ever. I could read it again every day.
12/24/2014 c46 aichafrikha
I Spent the last few days reading this entire fanfiction i must say, you are a very insightful person, because many of the details you wrote on season 2 did occur on season 3

that having been said, i think mainly about 2 things

some stuff may be redondent : oliver's guilt trips and felicity self deprication, even if this review are aboyt olicity you could largely explore the way she feels about barry and roy , as a result, i see a pattern on the dialogue, they do not surprise me as much as when i started reading this fan fiction
i think you should explore their new no touching policy which is sooo apearent in ep 8 of the flash

the second thing did you think about telling the olicity story from other pov i sure would want to know what's happening in dig's head or laurel or roy or thea, how much they perceive

finally, i think you have a real skill and i will follow you as long as you will keep reading this fanfic, because it give me some extra minutes of each episode
12/23/2014 c16 teamfreewill82
I give it a fifty-fifty chance he's going to make certain assumptions about my intentions and punch me in the face.
hahahahahahaha probably LOOOOOL hilarious
12/23/2014 c27 aichafrikha
question did you update this version of the story before or after the final episode where oliver professes his love to felicity?
1,240 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »