FanFiction.Net
for How Was Your Day?

12/20/2014 c8 aichafrikha
oh my god, reading your fanfictions is like an exquisite self inflicted torture, and girl, the CW should totally recuit you, cause you are a visionnary, you're insightful, you saw all the stuff that is happening this season a year ahead of us :) just bravo
12/20/2014 c46 SarahSwifty13
You do dialogue really well. You would make an incredibly precious scriptwriter many shows need.
12/19/2014 c43 SarahSwifty13
I'm honestly running out of praises. Every. Single. Chapter. Every sentence. Beautiful. Your writing makes me feel like I know the characters more, that I know them better now. Please don't ever stop being insanely wonderful. It's a pleasure to read your works.
12/18/2014 c9 jams1234
I am re-reading this story for the "I don't many" th time. I love it so much. You have captured all of the character's voices perfectly. Are you an Arrow writer? Please finish both this and All I Want for Christmas someday. They are both spectacular.
12/16/2014 c39 SarahSwifty13
I'm sinceriously in love with your writing. This chapter was beyond AMAZING. aahh I wished they would flesh out Diggle and Felicity's relationship more on the show! You've really done the big brother image justice; this is soo great. And you made me love Felicity even more!
12/15/2014 c46 6AlexisStarFlame
Love this story! Can't wait until you catch up and start updating again!
12/12/2014 c46 101Strangeness-Charm1
beautiful! I can't wait for you to come back from the woods! I'm really looking forward to your take on the most recent episodes! As well as the midseason finale, which I'm not sure if you've seen yet so I won't say anything and spoil it for you but it's totally awesome and has me typing incredibly weird run on sentences that probably should have ended a while ago which is totally the point of it being a run on sentence. No seriously though you're amazing!
12/8/2014 c31 SarahSwifty13
I'm just dead from this chapter. I'm in love with your flawless, magnificent writing and would very much like to learn your ways of fantastic character delivery. It's like I finally got to know the lines the writers deliberately missed out in the script on the show / both Oliver's and Felicity's unspoken thoughts in that moment. Gosh you are brilliant.
12/6/2014 c24 SarahSwifty13
The ending- that last two lines was just arrrggh. Your writing is superb. Every chapter so far has been so wonderfully written! This is a genuine question I'd really like to know the answer to : HOW DO YOU DO IT? Do you have writing influences? I'm honestly curious!
11/27/2014 c13 nhawa29
Typo
Viscous dogs:vicious dogs

I love the series.. Keep up the good work
11/25/2014 c46 SARacoon
Please please update! Cannot wait. At the edge of my seat.
11/22/2014 c19 9Golfbabe87
Love the easy camaraderie and domesticity of these two.
11/20/2014 c46 huffyblonde
Wonderful chapter! Loved it!
11/20/2014 c12 Golfbabe87
I'm thankful for meddling family and the imagination of many wonderful people.
11/20/2014 c11 Golfbabe87
I want a massage/spa day.
1,240 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »