FanFiction.Net
for How Was Your Day?

10/13/2013 c1 DamonForPresident
Ohhh.. nice! Thank you. So cool that you are filling in the blanks of Arrow - I alrealdy loved your TVD Stories, esp Bourbon before Breakfast! Looking forward to the next story -:)) Felicity is my favorite character on the show, besides Diggle (and Oliver, of course, he is really nice to look at. Uh huh).
10/13/2013 c1 SamanthaFreita3
This is good!
10/13/2013 c1 13JWAB
God help me, you're going to make me watch this show, aren't you? Because this? Is great. This ship feels really lived in - it's deliciously backward from most television, this longing woman and not exactly available guy. Beautiful slice of their strange world, the two of them wrapped up in a situation they can't share with others, so they share with each other. I love Felicity dearly after these thousand words (which may end up being the reason I watch, for her, and for you), and I adore the fact that she openly ogles Oliver. But also cries and drinks. And is smart. And you write her with love and grace.

Netflix, eh? Dammit. But turnabout is always fair play, so Arrow it is!
10/13/2013 c1 sara
I loved your fic, it was so nice to see such an intimate and conforting conversation between Felicity and Oliver, I cant wait to read more about this fic!
10/12/2013 c1 Evangeline the Gothic Angel
Aww. I like it.
10/12/2013 c1 Guest
Love this
10/12/2013 c1 hopedreamlovepra
Oh, wow! This had all the feels from fluffy to angsty at the end. You have a very good Felicity voice! I'm so glad that anthfan pointed me in this direction to read this! I do hope you will give us more olicity fic in the future!

"Tell me about your day?" he quietly asks.

Perfect. Wow. I really wish we would get to see him actually asking her about her day on the show - a nice call back to that beautiful little moment. :)

Thanks for writing and sharing!
10/12/2013 c1 huffyblonde
Love it!
10/12/2013 c1 62anthfan
YAY! Welcome to the fandom! So glad you posted this. We're damn lucky to have you.
I love this. I love the unashamed watching (because who wouldn't), and the fact that we don't know what happened but that's not really the point of this so it's okay, and the back and forth at the end. It's good.

Do more. Now. :)