for Percy Jackson vs The Rise of Gaea

5/17 c21 Guest
Good stuff. Real good. It’s clearly ramping up right now I can’t wait for the next chapter. Mmmmm gimme gimme gimme
4/17 c21 2Writer2006
This was an amazing chapter!
4/15 c21 Warlord009
Oops that was for this chapter
4/15 c1 Warlord009
Sheesh Nice chapter
4/14 c21 2percabethfan46
THE HELL OF A CHAPTER! My god’s I’m feeling just like watching Game of Thrones for the first time and being shocked every second of every episode.

And WTH JASON WHAT ARE YOU DOING MAN?!
I mean... I hope that was the Eidolon trying to extend his powers cuz otherwise... It was scary even reading in a safe room... My poor Frank must’ve been terrified.

Also, “a god of sea, a son of Poseidon”... who’s a rare example of killed gods. Hope that’s not Glaucus... I mean... that’d be horrible but also would be an amazing turn of events.

I- guess we’ll see. And hopefully we’ll see it very soon. Once again thank you soooo much for all the time you spent and all the hard work you’ve done for this.
4/14 c21 Applefrack
I get so happy and excited everytime I see an update! This is so good!
4/11 c20 percabethfan46
Sooooo...
I really am ready for the next chapter.
I knew I shouldn’t have wasted 5 chapters on a few hours but I did. Sooo I’ll be waiting... Possibly a bit impatient.

This story is going VERY well and I’m in love with all the unexpected events. You’re really, I mean REALLY, doing an amazing job. Thank you so very much for all of it.
4/11 c19 percabethfan46
AAAAAAHHHHHH NEW POWERS THIS IS AMAZING!

Richard Russell Riordan, Jr. you better take some notes cause these are AMAZING! There are so many possibilities and and so much potential in this OMG! Now I NEED canon Piper with THESE!
4/11 c17 percabethfan46
OMG OMG OMG OMG AWWW THIS IS AWSOME!

•Nico coming back/never really leaving!
•Eidolons not being idiots but actual evil villans! (cuz the potential!)
•PERCY CREATING EARTHQUAKES (which i’m still salty about in the canon)

Oh I love the way you build these things up slowly and barely noticeable! Amazing work again! Thank you soooo much!
3/30 c20 PJIsTheBest
Hey ! Have to admit it is pretty cool . I would love to know what happens next . Do u mind updating ?
3/24 c20 PJIsTheBest
Hey! This story is really interesting . I would really like to know what happens next
3/22 c20 1KuroDeity
I haven't been able to find a good fanfic in a while and i found one in you. Thank you
3/17 c20 2percabethfan46
okay i’ve been busy recently and there sre 5 chapters i haven’t read yet. i already know it’s gonna be amazing tho. thank you soooo much for all the updates, you’ve been working (and working hard) on this for a long time now. lots of love...
3/16 c20 2Writer2006