for Percy Jackson vs The Rise of Gaea

1/18 c14 2percabethfan46
Oh why does everyone in this fandom keep reminding me how Percabeth had matching grey streaks in their hair? Like... we all miss it okay? -starts weeping-
1/18 c14 percabethfan46
The part where she forgave her past-self was... just brilliant, amazing, perfectly written and thought. I... don’t have the words for it. That was so deep. Amazing work. Lots and lots of love. <3
1/10 c14 8NextAirAvatar
This is so good! I'm glad you're continuing this story!
11/25/2020 c13 2Song of the divine
Nice story but Jason's not like this. He's a sweet, gentle, kind cinnamon roll. And Octavian...well,we all know he's awful. And most imporatntly, Jason only liked Reyna as a friend,not as a romantic love interest.
11/24/2020 c13 2percabethfan46
You have no idea how happy this mail made me

New chapter from Moonlight On the Ganges,

The Long Game
Chapter 13: Jason II
11/23/2020 c12 percabethfan46
ok so you’ve been keeping up this story since 2013 so I’m guessing you didn’t leave it at that... but please please update soon please that was an amazing cliffhanger
(I’m in love with this whole story. Especially how you worked on every character one by one, creating their thoughts and developing their personalities. It’s just so good to see someone not only caring about the action. Love you and your work thnk you for this <3)
11/23/2020 c12 percabethfan46
NOOO YOU CAN’T LEAVE THIS STORY AT THAT NOOOOOOO
11/22/2020 c5 percabethfan46
“I wasn’t waiting on a miracle. I was waiting on Percy.”
Tell me it’s not just me I’M GOING CRAZY THAT’S A HELL OF A QUOTE OMG I’M DYING SOMEONE HELP ME!
10/31/2020 c4 Lovefur
You seriously made me cry this chapter. why does everyone hate Leo?
8/20/2020 c9 7bookaholic4ever
Wow! Nice chapter loved the bonding between the two especially after everything about Sammy and stuff...
8/20/2020 c8 Guest
This is one of the only good Percy Jackson fanfics that I’ve come across. The storyline is intriguing and character’s decisions and motivates actually make sense. Please update it soon.
8/10/2020 c8 Mr Demigod
Go Leo!
8/10/2020 c8 18I Am Definitely Jeff Bridges
You write incredibly good dialogue, and the last two chapters have been some of the tensest interactions between the Seven I've ever read. Really enjoying this, and looking forward to the next chapter!
8/10/2020 c8 6XxBATxX
Leo is amazing! It’s in times like this when I absolutely despise Jason, but it made me love leo more! Keep up the good work
8/6/2020 c7 Guest