for Percy Jackson vs The Rise of Gaea

7/12/2020 c3 Mr Demigod
Wow...
7/13/2020 c4 Anonymously96
Piper would have got her ass kicked even with charmspeak and that is before Tartarus
7/13/2020 c4 3BluePancakes7
Great, this is awesome! I really like how you gave some insight about Leo’s feelings about getting left out, because I always feel his efforts are unappreciated.
7/13/2020 c4 Elisa cf
Wow. This chapter was so good! Congrats
7/13/2020 c4 Fenrys Sea
Great chapter! It’s interesting reading a story where the characters openly admit to not knowing percy so well, like usually in most stories they’re all heartbroken and stuff and I understand but the reality is that they didn’t really know him actually. So I really enjoy reading a fresh version
7/12/2020 c3 Fenrys Sea
Just found your story and I’m so happy! Never got the chance to read the original (would love to btw) but hope to continue reading this one! Good work! (Sorry english is not my first language) keep it up!
7/11/2020 c3 Tbrucks
Tbrucks: This is great!
7/11/2020 c3 Elisa cf
Wow , this is so good!
7/11/2020 c3 28Death Fury
excellent
7/11/2020 c3 3BluePancakes7
I’m not sure how long ago you deleted the original version, but if it was within the last 2 weeks there is a “recovery” tab under the “publish” section you use to post and update stories. It will likely be there if you deleted it less than 2 weeks ago.
7/11/2020 c3 3Drrrraco Malfoy Potter
YOURE BACK! :D
7/11/2020 c3 8NextAirAvatar
Yay, a new chapter! Also thanks for the answer to my question. No worries if you aren't able to post it!
6/28/2020 c2 NextAirAvatar
I love the rewrite, and I can't wait to read more chapters! I also kinda miss the previous version of this story . Would it be possible for you to publish the last version on your page?
6/19/2020 c2 Mr Demigod
Woooooooowww!
6/19/2020 c2 Yara123
Are you... Rewriting? Love the new touches, wow its been a long time
208 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »