for Second Best

8/27 c5 malloryzerny
I know it's been literal years but please please finsih this I'm so obsessed with it I need to see how it ends!
7/10/2018 c5 yogia02
Kinda need the next chapter here. No really please update because this is one of the only stories in wich Britt has some balls ans is not without a personality
2/27/2018 c4 Ludipa
Hope you’ll come back to finish this story as it is soooooo good. Keeping my fingers crossed
2/19/2018 c5 2-22
Even though it says ‘HIATUS’ I had to reread it. I love this story. It would be great if you continue this :) :) :)
2/22/2017 c5 7Enigmatic Ethereality
I had a feeling I should've just left this story alone when I saw the last update was 3 years ago and the word "HIATUS" in the summary but I'm a glutton for my own punishment. lol Great first 5 chapters. Was a pleasure to read.
4/20/2016 c5 5SupermanisaBoss
Wish this story was still happening, it was great. Hopefully you pick it back up
3/10/2016 c1 Guest
Pleeeeeeeease I need another chapter! I know you are probably busy but this story has potential! You're an amazing writer pleeeeease keep updating this fic!
12/19/2015 c5 Guest
I need the next chapter please!
4/7/2015 c5 6CMlove2123
Update please please please
3/2/2015 c5 Mtzgleek95
I knew this was going to be an awesome story! I was so pumped, until I saw you updated last in Jan 2014.. I didn't even bother to check that before I started reading, I usually don't get into a story if it's discontinued. In hopes that that isn't what happened here, I wanted to let you know this is so good. I hope you get back to it one day.
3/2/2015 c1 Mtzgleek95
I just finished the first chapter, there is so much potential here. You rock! Can't wait to read the next 4 chapters, I'm so excited!
12/26/2014 c5 Bread
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! BEFORE/FOR THE NEW YEAR
11/25/2014 c5 1brittana1314
Desperately need an update! Such a good story!
11/9/2014 c1 goosewriter
hey, i miss this story!
11/6/2014 c5 Guest
You should write more to this story
157 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »