for Break Me Out, Don't Break Me Free

10/16/2013 c1 Chanda
VERY nice! Keep going please! Gotta know how this turns out. Nice characterization, just the right level of emotion (these guys don't get teary-eyed often), and some nice set ups. KEEP GOING!
10/15/2013 c1 2Of Stories and Songs
You know, I'm just going to go ahead and pretend this actually happened on the show. Because that's how much I'm sure it WILL happen, but it's not too likely that the viewers will get to see it, unless they did a two-hour premiere.

Great story, very in character and spot on!
10/15/2013 c1 46pechika
Very nicely done.
10/14/2013 c1 Guest
I hope the writers pen a scene like this one.. Thank you
10/14/2013 c1 12calis-1st
Very nicely done - so believable and in character.
10/14/2013 c1 8govgal
Nicely done!
10/14/2013 c1 3HighOnAWindyHill
Love this so much! I was waiting for a fic. like this! It's awesome to see other peoples points of view of Peter being in prison and how both him and Neal will truly react to it. I can't wait to see their meeting on the show! This was really great. I feel so bad for Peter but we all know that Neal will do whatever it takes to free him. Hope there's more! :)
10/14/2013 c1 2Sansoki
Excellent! I have a feeling this'll be much better than whatever conversation they have on the show, simply due to time constraints. I have no doubt conversation like this'll happen, but whether or not we see it as viewers is another question entirely.
Also, I couldn't help but snort with laughter at the mental image of Neal actually running around the table to hug Peter. It seemed so out of character, and yet so right at the same time. Great job!
10/14/2013 c1 caseylf123