FanFiction.Net
for The Tales of Our Favorite Winter Spirit

1/23/2020 c19 Demi clayton
I think you should write more when you can as it is really good so for, yet funny as well, please and thank you.
9/7/2018 c3 Guest
I hate that problem. My least favorite is "The two trains are going whatever speed are heading towards each other. How long until they collide?" Logically, two trains would not be on the same set of tracks, and even if they were, the engineers would notice the light or sound coming from the other train and apply the brakes, avoiding any possible collision.
9/13/2014 c1 3Taranodongirl1
never ever delete this fanfic ever!
6/26/2014 c19 37OpenUpPandora'sBoxOnlyIfYouDar
Um... I had a little trouble following that. It was funny, but who's Henry? What spirit is he? Keep it up!

Rainsong
6/8/2014 c18 Jumpinlove
Is it just me, or does Cupid remind you of Francis Bonnefoy (France) from Hetalia, but less perverted. Also, we miss you so much, Snow! ;-; Tell Luke, that i miss him and that i said hi! :D
5/28/2014 c18 1Just another inactive user
You're Cupid is very funny. xD Looking forward to updates on this new arch!
5/26/2014 c18 3Cat Girl 1995
love it and i like your Cupid! still debating whether i should do one or not...
5/3/2014 c5 Stranger
There is a conspiracy (I don't know what to believe) that they actually did catch him, but it was someone important so they let him go and hushed it up. Creepy, but to this day no one has a clue who he was.
4/20/2014 c17 Cat Girl 1995
nice chapter! loved it! you going to go into how the egg shaped machine came to be?
4/20/2014 c17 37OpenUpPandora'sBoxOnlyIfYouDar
Hey, Snowball! Great chapter. I'm a little confused on how the man sees him, though. I think that he should meet the other Guardians. Later! Keep writing, good luck and happy huntings!

Liliana
4/20/2014 c1 10Moira Colleen
It's more than a bit petty on Jack's part to do so much damage in the Warren over a verbal insult. Overall, he seems uncharacteristically spiteful, to tell the truth.
4/6/2014 c2 Jumpinlove
OMG Jack x Bunnymund! Yay! _ Horray for Jackrabbit! :)
4/4/2014 c4 37OpenUpPandora'sBoxOnlyIfYouDar
I liked this chapter! Can I have your permission to borrow the idea in the future? I have a B-rilliant plan forming, involving a hyper Rainsong and confused Guardian's. XDXDXDXDXDXDCDXDXDXD Later!

-Liliana-
4/1/2014 c16 OpenUpPandora'sBoxOnlyIfYouDar
'Yello, Snowball! I really enjoyed this, so keep writing! I've started writing my own ROTG( 4ise of the Guardian's) story, and published chapter 1! Yay!(squeals of joy) Please check it and pm on it. Stories like this broaden my horizons and , whatnot for my stories, so thanks! Please pm me, because A) I have questions, and, B) I haven't learned how to yet. 'Bye! Liliana Dragonshard, signing out!
3/30/2014 c16 3Cat Girl 1995
cute very cute. and i think Jack, while he isn't here in person he is sending his cold here. nice cool breeze with temp in the 60s! soooo nice...
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »