for Learning 'Lock

1/24/2018 c5 9YouCareSoMuch
Love it. Give Sherlock all the hugs, John :)
1/23/2016 c26 22Arty Diane
That was so sweet! John is such a caring person. It was such a domestic chapter.

I bet the next chapter is "how to cool down"?!
1/22/2016 c26 Rodent2000XD
Haha, loved it! :D
1/17/2016 c1 Guest
I love this fanfiction! I've read it several times, and just now decided to leave a review... you're a great writer! I love this beautiful friendship and I'm so glad you didn't ruin it with slash :) Thanks!
10/8/2015 c25 104Eirlys
Aww, intoxicated SHerlock is so sweet! he's so innocent, a big ball of cuteness!
So maybe you could do one where he gets drunk? Or, OMG, HELIUM! GET SHERLOCK TO DO HELIUM!
10/4/2015 c25 22Arty Diane
That was painful for Sherlock, but so cute to read! I loved how you wrote Sherlock in this chapter, he was so endearing! :D

How about teaching Sherlock to write in a greeting card (like for Christmas...)? Or something related to Halloween, like decorating the front door or how to greet the children who come for trick or treat?
9/22/2015 c24 37deaka
This is great! Loving it all the way through. Especially like the idea of Sherlock having all these secret little artsy quirks.

Maybe as a special edition at some point, Sherlock could teach John something ordinary that John has a gap in? Or rather, *attempt* to teach, lol. [but plot ideas are totally your field so please do ignore me ;)]
9/3/2015 c24 4Eirlys
Haha! Loving the "show off" bit. You could also do perhaps riddles? Like in fortune cookies. Sherlock might not understand the logic behind them... Oh my god! John should teach sherlock how to play twister...(sorry for the deluge of ideas). What else? Hmm...
8/29/2015 c1 Waverly
Oh my gosh! I was the one that requested the ice skating one! I loved it!
8/29/2015 c24 22Arty Diane
I certainly didn't expect that last reaction, it was a great compliment in its own right! Is it possible for someone to have a good voice but sing bad? If so, does Sherlock have a chance for improvement?
8/28/2015 c24 1boardwalkblue
I love this story! Ahaha these are wonderful, keep em' coming :)
8/15/2015 c14 Guest
Awwwww I loved each part of this one! Another one of my favourites! I love seeing Sherlock vulnerable like that, it's really but in a way shows that he's still human.
8/14/2015 c5 Guest
HUNWIHNDINWIUNRXIUNRIUNXOUNRXOUNRXOUNE IM CRYINGGGGGG GAHHHHHH! So first I was really sad, then I laughed a little, and then I sobbed through the rest! This was beautiful and I think like my favourite one-shot ever! Poor Sherlock! Oh my gosh FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS
8/14/2015 c23 4Eirlys
Hmmm prompts... Can Sherlock ride a bike? And can he sing? Like you could do one where he attempts to try, but cannot pitch it correctly (automatically. He doesn't have perfect pitch instantly) and struggles immensely at that. Also you could try a sport if some kind, like rugby (go Wales) or cricket (boo England). What else...? Can't think of any right now but I can't wait till your next update!
8/14/2015 c18 4Eirlys
HAHAHAHAHAHA! You have NO idea how much this ,ade me laugh. Seriously.
116 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »