FanFiction.Net
for The Eyes

7/12/2023 c14 1MayMarauder
... so... I'm not sleeping tonight. this was horridly beautiful. I am absolut unsure how to feel about this story and that might just be the point. I am glad that I read it but I wonder read it again. Because it is grand but also absolutely terrifying.
6/4/2023 c14 3Derelicht
New fear unlocked: cosmic horrors beyond comprehension
3/15/2023 c14 12Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
They should hire you to write for Guillaume's Cabinet of Curios on Netflix.

You'd do a better job that some of the writers there. (Although the Lovecraftian episode really WAS inspired. It's a pretty good show in general, but in the way Tales from the Crypt is good -more Cult film than hollywood.)

Either way, this stoy is one of my faorites, and I hope you write more like it! _
3/14/2023 c2 Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
If you have watched videos or studied writing from somewhere, please, PLEASE tell me where!

Your story is amazing and keeps the mood of Lovecraft in a supernatural way. Seriously!

I hope this story goes on to the bitter, bitter end... and that you have more stories like it after!
3/5/2023 c4 Guest
eh what a boring way to go about it
2/1/2023 c5 Guest
I See, i hear, i feel and i pray to the dead CTHULHU who waits sleeping in his room in the sunken City Ry'lohr.
1/18/2023 c8 Poor grindelwald
Grindelwald said probably going insane in numengard and due to their seer talent he might be able to see like dumbledore
1/18/2023 c2 Poor voldemort
Meanwhile voldemorts gone batshit crazy in Harry’s head because he could see a wee bit more than harry due to his nature as a soul fragment
9/21/2022 c1 9Typewriter21
I'm into this
4/8/2022 c14 1daxi
Ooof that was heavy
3/18/2022 c14 fanreader18
Well now. That was a cool story.
3/18/2022 c10 fanreader18
It seems you can write from the perspective of the mad and enlightened quite well. Did you see them? The things in the Dark and the Abyss?
1/11/2022 c14 Dreams0fCalamity
By the gods above and below, this is terrifying.
12/31/2021 c6 9Itack23
My Sanity is beginning to fade while reading this story, but strangely, I can't stop reading it, wondering what's to come. Morbid curiosity maybe?
12/31/2021 c3 Itack23