for A Cowboy Bad Romance

11/2/2013 c1 CRAZEMisaki
I like the idea, the plot was generally well done.

However, it would have been better if you had spaced out the words more into paragraphs. At the start it was just a whole chunk of words.

There was also a few punctuation errors such as missing full stops and misplaced commas.
A few letters should also have been in Capital letter after ending a dialogue.

I see that you did not have a beta, but I advise you to choose one next time, or to go over your story a few more times just to check for any mistakes.

I hope that my review had helped. :)
10/18/2013 c1 KawaiiGuroQueen
Needs more kissing... :P
10/16/2013 c1 La Tigre
Alright, if you don't mind, i'm going to be reviewing over this a little. I am by no means trying to bash you or your work, but there are a few things you might want to fix in the future.

First of all, the lyrics might be a tad too long. I understand that it's for the fic, but perhaps next time maybe make the lyrics shorter? Just put in a small portion of the lyrics.

Next, please please PLEASE make sure you know at least how to spell in the language you're typing in. For French, it's 'Angleterre'. 'Bonjour'.

Also, it's perhaps best if you don't type out their accents. If you say who the character is speaking, i'm sure we can imagine the accent ourselves. Typing out the accents is unnecessary. 'Kesesesese' and 'Fusososo' are not things that would randomly be said in conversation, regardless if it's Spain or Prussia.

Besides these things, you have a lovely idea. Although it would have been nice to get a little more detail on exactly how Alfred and Arthur got together, but since it's a one shot, that's alright. We can just let the fans imaginations wander!

Keep up the good work!
10/16/2013 c1 Guest
nice love it and so did gill thanks a billion im getting a head start on your birthday story