for Whatever Will Be

12/28/2020 c13 Guest
Please update!
11/26/2019 c13 Guest
What? You have to finish this...
11/17/2018 c13 Guest
Please please finish this? This is exactly the story that I have been looking for! Great work so far!
6/4/2018 c13 Piake
I really need more, I love this I couldn’t stop reading it. Please update more. I need to know what happens!
5/30/2018 c13 Guest
I really wish you'd finish this its killing me ! I need to know
1/25/2018 c13 Red Of White Woods
My gosh where is chapter 14?!
OMFG I need to know what happened! Please, keep writing
10/12/2017 c13 33ginchy-amanda
I'm a newbie still reading the backfiles. I have enjoyed this story and like the take on the romance without the TB. I'm interested to see where it all goes-and this cliffy is intense!
5/3/2017 c13 8dancesabove
Your writing is lovely; you capture the qualities and the angst of these characters so well. I know all too well what it is to be stuck when trying to continue writing, so I hope you get your mojo back!
5/3/2017 c4 dancesabove
I just love how you've written Sister Monica Joan softly drifting upon and away from their kiss in this chapter. It's perfect.
4/29/2017 c13 Guest
I'm SO happy you're back, this is one of my favourite fics ever! Xoxo
4/29/2017 c13 Guest
What a cliffhanger! I read the whole story once again - BEAUTIFUL! Please update soon! Xx
4/29/2017 c13 Guest
Glad to have you updating again. Please keep it coming, but I did enjoy this little update. Thank you.
4/29/2017 c13 McMackenzie
Oh my gosh. Can't believe you stopped it there. I'm dying. Please update soon!
4/29/2017 c13 OJBF3
Ack! I just found this! Please continue soon! It's fabulous! Sr. B. is in a right mess. Gah!
4/28/2017 c13 10bloomandgrow
Oh my, that is quite a cliffhanger. I hope you update soon. Great story.
72 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »