for Death Goddess of Hogwarts: and the sorcerers stone

5/4/2019 c8 Willowmoon1
I really love this chapter and can’t wait for the next one! (I also think it would be cool if the demon was Sebastian, because it’s not Black Butler without the one hell of a butler himself :P)
8/24/2017 c5 Guest
No this has stupid written all over it in fact when I tried to read it all I saw was the word stupid
8/9/2017 c4 Elfin69
do how did Dumbledore know or suspect what she was
8/9/2017 c3 Elfin69
why was Draco even in that part of the house. I am surprised that the Ministry and Hogwarts are pushing for her to attend
11/29/2015 c1 War
For the love of all thats holy, please work on your grammar. And spelling. Gient is actually spelled giant, library doesnt have any "e"s in it. And please find out where commas and periods and capitalization SHOULD happen, instead of just mashing the keys whenever you feel like it, as it appears you have.
Other than all the technical errors, and the lack of creativity overall, fine piece of work you have here. 10/10. Minus, like, 11 or so.
11/29/2015 c3 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story
10/2/2014 c2 Elfin69
wonder why they are following Harry now and not later?
9/27/2014 c2 7Paxloria
You need to proof-read, edit, and then replace both chapters.
9/27/2014 c2 2AiJay
wow sounds painful XP keep up the good writing :)
9/27/2014 c2 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
10/29/2013 c1 4XxBoneHeadxX
oooh I can't for the next chapter!
10/17/2013 c1 1Quiche.exe
this story is of epic proportions! dude, you've done an awesome job! :D can't wait for the next chapter!
10/16/2013 c1 Elfin69
Wonder if Harry will grow up a little different or will the reapers step in somehow to protect him.
10/16/2013 c1 7Paxloria
Its a pretty interesting Idea and a nice chapter.
Might want to proof-read & edit a few things though.
10/16/2013 c1 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service