for Heartache and Pain

7/16/2017 c26 3crimson.blood.witch
I love this story. I really enjoyed it the way you write is breath taking. have you thought about writing books.
7/31/2015 c20 1Angelofmusic46
Thoughts going through my head while reading this chapter: "Wait! I think my dear, we have a guest!" YES CAESAR'S DESCENDANT! I JUST REALIZED THAT THAT ONE GUY'S NAME IS GERARD NOOOOOOOO!
7/31/2015 c18 Angelofmusic46
OH MY GOSH WHEN WILL THOSE ASSHOLES LEARN TO JUST LEAVE HER ALONE?! AND THE MASQUERADE QUOTE!
7/31/2015 c16 Angelofmusic46
I feel a connection to Erik since I also like my meat rare. Yes, it sounds disgusting but it is good.
7/31/2015 c14 Angelofmusic46
Wait... Joseph as in Joseph Buquet?
7/31/2015 c12 Angelofmusic46
I SHIP IT SO HARD!
7/20/2015 c23 Guest
Title - Monster in Paris?!
Song in Story - I wanna know what live is. 3 love story btw
11/12/2014 c25 7Phantasma'sRose
All's well that ends well.
11/10/2014 c24 Phantasma'sRose
Ahhh! Really cheesy but SO ADORABLE! Omg update soon! (I think I squealed like two or three times) XP
11/5/2014 c23 Phantasma'sRose
I think this whole at and mose thing is getting a bit old. I get it's plot and stuff but... Idk, i feel like their either on a date or Charlene is bein kidnapped amd every chapter ends with little did they know or i couldn't have been more wrong. Just seems a but repetitive. Sorry if this was to harsh, just wanted to put that out there. Cute fluff, update soon.
10/21/2014 c22 Phantasma'sRose
I lost this story for a while! :( It disappeared off of my alerts and when I tried to look for it, I couldn't find it. I missed two chapters! Please update soon! Refollowed, refavorited.
7/27/2014 c20 barricades.phantom
This had been an amazing phanphic and how I adore the progress you made with the character's personalities and emotions, such as Erik and Charlene's relationship,... From not speaking and no trust from one to what has happened in this last chapter

Although I do wish you continue the story this has been THE WORST cliff hanger to end a story on-who lives and who dies and what happens? Just please write more or add on soon!

Also, I would plz like to tell you how much I adored the phantom of the opera references you used, it made me Phangirl a lot!

My reviews I have left in other chapters have been short cuz I have been eager to see what happens next!

I love how mysterious things are in this story, like when those bastards decided to strike *sry for my choice of words I have so many feelings as of right now*

Please continue this and don't leave me wondering how this could have ended! It was written so descriptively and majestically and emotionally, everything had meaning, and be sure to contact me if you do so!

Thank you for your work I truly admire this story!

Btw I also like how you started off each story with convos between you and Erik and apparently he doesn't like hugs *unless they're from Christine*
7/27/2014 c19 barricades.phantom
...
7/27/2014 c18 barricades.phantom
WHAT?!
Erik shall come and save her soon she doesn't deserve this he doesn't deserve this Joseph, Stephen, and Gerald deserve death or lifetime prison.
7/27/2014 c17 barricades.phantom
No that couldn't have happened...
SHES NOT DEAD!