for Heartache and Pain

7/27/2014 c14 barricades.phantom
PLEASE make SOMETHING go right in their relationship! Those three guys need to be caught by the police quickly
7/27/2014 c13 barricades.phantom
The three guys r gonna be there aren't they... ERIK NEEDS TO CALL THE POLICE THIS TIME
7/27/2014 c12 barricades.phantom
Oh my the feelsthat is all I can say
7/27/2014 c11 barricades.phantom
NO THE PEOPLE WERE THERE AGAIN KILL THEM PLZ JUST LET THEM DIE
7/27/2014 c8 barricades.phantom
When does this story take place cuz it wasn't any sort of formal to wear t-shirt and jeans in the late 1800's to early 1900's, although Erik did have a car.
7/27/2014 c7 barricades.phantom
OH MY SHE TALKED! Now let's hope Erik doesn't kill Charlene's ex or almost choke him to death...
Oh his temper
7/27/2014 c5 barricades.phantom
JUST TALK
7/27/2014 c4 barricades.phantom
Hmmmm... Erik isn't going to be a happy camper "one day"
6/7/2014 c19 7Phantasma'sRose
Shatter Me by Lindsey Sterling... I think? Anyways, great chapter! Please, please, please update soon!
5/14/2014 c18 Phantasma'sRose
You know what? I think it's so funny how apparently nobody in the story has noticed the irony of three people named Erik, Raoul, and Christine have an acquaintance and that Erik wears a mask. Thats a bit ... I don't know, but I would love it none the less. It's not bad, I'm just surprised none of them have commented on it yet. Anyway, good chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next! I have a feeling it's along the lines of 'my knight in shining armor'.
4/30/2014 c1 OptimusPrimegirl213
Very good storry keep up the good work
4/22/2014 c17 Phantasma'sRose
Why, WHY must every chapter be a cliffy?!
You sure do like the word promptly. Not that you had too many of it, but you need to sprinkle them around instead of putting all of them in one paragraph.
You don't need to have a label like Erik said or explained or assured or something like that after EVERY time they speak. You can convey their tone with an action, like Erik stroked her hand reassuringly.
Over all, a great chapter! Dying to see what happens next!
3/8/2014 c16 Phantasma'sRose
Your famous words in two and counting cliffies.
But i couldn't have been more wrong...
Can't wait for the next chapter!
2/24/2014 c15 Phantasma'sRose
Awwwww... They're so cute together!
2/2/2014 c13 Phantasma'sRose
Dun dun dun... I'm happy she finally old Erik she loved him. Cannot wait for the next chapter! Dying with anticipation!
43 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »