for A Jedi, a Mage and the Troubles

loved it
9/5/2019 c20 edenson65
Another fantastic story...
6/19/2019 c20 monkeywrench542
sounds like a few more stories are in store for our intrepid heroes. very good story line.
Thank you very much.

would like to see who the demon told Tim to tell his feelings too, probably Ziva, as Abby does not like him in that way.
8/11/2017 c18 Guest
Gibbs is so annoying and arrogant I just want to punch him.
2/1/2016 c20 4Alexa Ann Winchester
I'd be very interested to see you take the story back to Haven sometime.
10/15/2014 c20 35Redmage2
I was a little skeptical about this, especially since I was jumping into the middle of an already developed AU, but wow! I really loved this story. You've got a great handle on all of the characters' voices, despite the supernatural changes. I really would like to see how differently season 4 of Haven would turn out with these little tweaks!
6/22/2014 c20 Useless0Writer
This was great to read, but if you're going to do a castle crossover, I might literally die from sheer awesomeness. I have to say, you might be one of the best writers on this site.
6/21/2014 c20 Fulgrim
Interesting series.

What do you think of the idea of a scene in which Ziva uses a borrowed lightsabre (not necessarily McGee's) in combat? I know she isn't a Jedi, but of all the non-Jedi, non-Slayer and non-Angel characters in your cast, she seems like the character who'd be able to best utilise such a weapon in a truly badass fashion. :)

I also vote for Kate Beckett of 'Castle' fame to be a future Jedi! :D
6/19/2014 c20 MadonnaIce
A sequel could be interesting.
6/18/2014 c20 vampireharry the 2
Awesome ending! I'm looking forward to your return to 'The Terran Jedi'!
6/17/2014 c20 The Restless Drifter
Excellent story. I really enjoyed it.

I also have a recommendation/suggestion for you. If you've never seen 'Warehouse 13,' I recommend that you watch it(If you like 'Haven,' you'll probably like it). If you watch the series, I suggest that you do a 'Warehouse 13' story with NCIS Jedi thrown in. It would be epic.
6/17/2014 c20 8Quathis
Good wrap up with this. Mostly taken care of, but still some mystery. Also liked the remote geekasm from Tony at the end.

Fun story, thank you for sharing it with us. Until next time.
6/2/2014 c19 vampireharry the 2
Another awesome chapter! Keep up the great work!
5/31/2014 c19 MadonnaIce
Well hope to read more of the story soon because it is a wonderful story so far.
5/28/2014 c19 Quathis
You really have done a good job of building up the mystique of McGee in this story. He slowly lets others know about his abilities, till he pulls a lightsaber out and goes full badass on those new to the bigger stuff. Even knowing he had it, the reveal got me excited. Until next time.
96 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »