for The Ghost Brothers

4/1/2019 c10 bloodyvalentinejoke
Honestly a bit too fast paced for my tastes.

A good story nonetheless. I had fun reading it.
3/18/2017 c10 2Killua Lawliet
Epilogue? Sequel?
11/12/2016 c10 8579
Well great job!

What happen to the epilogue that you promise?
11/12/2016 c7 8579
Oh I like this! It’s so funny
11/10/2016 c5 8579
That's pretty short, but I'm o.k with it cause the whole chapter is about YoruxIchi.
11/10/2016 c3 8579
So good!
11/5/2016 c2 8579
So happens I come across this story. Interesting... By the way, YoruxIchi my favorite pairing!
7/1/2016 c10 6SomethingAncient
Hey, that turned out better than I thought it would. I was worried after last chapter's small exposition dump but this turned out well.

And the differences between ghosts and souls was interesting. Different than I theorized, but decent.

Good luck with the epilogue and/or continuation.
7/1/2016 c9 SomethingAncient
The fight scene wasn't too bad, a little practice and you'll be writing those with ease. Actually, what seemed the most odd was how Yachiru was explaining things that really didn't need to be answered (the gotei 13 are a secretive military organization). Also, when did she ever pay that much attention to detail?

Oh well, those are just oddities if a little explanation is given to keep things plumb.
6/30/2016 c7 SomethingAncient
This has been an interesting story. The concept is neat and I think you've done alright with capturing the character of your characters.

I'd like to point out 2 things. 1) Senkaimon can't transport living people since there is nothing to convert their bodies to spiritual form. A little explanation on how this suddenly works would be great. 2) That reveal happened very quickly and instant invitations to the soul society seem like a far-fetched idea. I think spending some more time establishing the facts and only inviting Danny would have solved that issue.

I'm surprised they didn't visit the ghost zone first. Anyway, nothing here has been too story-breaking so good job. I wonder if the correlation between ghosts and souls will be thoroughly explained within the next few chapters. Oh, and I like the Ichigo x Yoruichi pairing.

Thanks for writing this.
3/27/2016 c7 Guest
HOW is it even POSSIBLE to get so LESS reviews? This is SOOOO GOOOD
6/11/2014 c10 JasonDragonwing
I don't know how to say this in the nicest way possible but I'm kinda disappointed with this story. It showed great potential but the fell flat. I can't exactly tell why it did but please don't let this review dis courage you form you're writing, with practice I'm sure you could write a masterpiece! :) keep up the good work!
3/31/2014 c10 17EmiEmi96
Finally ;D
3/31/2014 c10 14JP-Ryder
So you had a run in with Matt(guest)? I don't know what's that guys problem.
3/15/2014 c9 17EmiEmi96
Day 300, it has been many days since I last saw an update. I'm starving; starving for an update.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »