for Cielo Fiamma

7/25/2018 c19 ACasualHuman
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh sheitttttttt

that's both good and bad.

Oof

Please continue to update this wonderful story!
6/10/2017 c4 Guest
WHat? Where's the reaction? I thought Tsuna was supposed to get taken away to italy and become this cielo flamma's successor/heir?

"Ah that's right! I forgot to ask for your name!" The blonde teen exclaimed wide-eyed, glancing at the brunette teen.

Said teen smiled amusedly (this is not a word. How about 'said teen smiled with amusement'), before saying, "Sawada Tsunayoshi."

Then Tonari goes, "Oh hello."

Does he not realize that he shares the exact same surname as him? I'm pretty certain that he would realize that he's his twin given that they look similar.

WTF.
6/10/2017 c1 Guest
nushishishishi~
5/14/2017 c19 LavaLilly
man whats up with u people and cliffhangers
3/2/2017 c6 ShiroyaMakuro
I dont know why but i feel disgusted with the idea of 27K tsuna and kyoko. Maybe because i favored yaoi more.
2/5/2017 c19 Piggypig213
I hope that was a metaphor. Or maybe he was discovered to be a traitor and the other guy was like "you thought." And against my better judgment, because I don't think this is a HiabriXTsuna fic, I'm gonna follow this. I also have a feeling it won't get updated any time soon, I hope it will though. Now I'm going to try to shut up about HibariXTsuna
2/5/2017 c14 Piggypig213
Kyouya you love him~!
2/5/2017 c11 Piggypig213
OH MY GOD IM GONNA STOP MYSELF RIGHT NOW! IF I DOTM ILL MEVER STOP FANGIRLING OVER THAT LAST BIT!
2/5/2017 c10 Piggypig213
Ugh my mind! Hibari and Tsuna's moments are just not good for my health. Like I don't think Thats a pairing in this story but at the same time I feel like the Kyoko liking Tsuna thing will stay one sided because he's traumatized of women. So I'm like hopeful Hibari and Tsuna are a thing... I'm gonna AHVE a heart attack and die author-chan why you do dis?
2/5/2017 c7 Piggypig213
I'm confused as to whether he is happy or not... Next chapter I guess will say. I refuse to stop reading this until the end! Unless Tsuna starts dating someone I don't ship him with... But I have a feeling that isn't going to be happening any time soon.
2/5/2017 c6 Piggypig213
Darn it. I'm just not able to find any more HibariXTsuna what is up?! Did I read them all?! That's a horrifying thought. That's the only pairing for Tsuna I'm okay with... Oh god what a nightmare. Gonna go find some stories and filter them properly. Pray for me!
2/5/2017 c4 Piggypig213
D'awww
2/5/2017 c3 Piggypig213
Wasn't expecting him to immediately know or go tell her he was her long lost son. Kinda like it though... Most stories drag ON AND ON with the whole "discovering he's actually god a twin and was kidnapped" thing and most don't even get to the end of that.
2/5/2017 c1 Piggypig213
Oh girl I'm hype already. Here's to hoping the ships (if any) are ships I ship. What a great sentence I excel at English XD c'mon Hibari you can do this!
4/15/2016 c3 1hachinonana
Oh my gosh Nana you're so easy to scam xD
148 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »