for Cielo Fiamma

4/2/2016 c11 4Diving in
You know, for people who just find their long lost son that was kidnapped, they're taking it pretty well. I would be out for blood for the person who did it.
9/20/2015 c10 yoruichi14
Puede continĂșe Whittier the history please :)
6/26/2015 c19 MidnightFyr
A really good story and I hope you don't leave it here although that's hard to say without updates in such a long time. Great story though.

Chaos~ MidnightFyr
6/23/2015 c19 2Tsuna Chill
LOVE IT~ WELL PLEASE MAKE MORE IT IS AWESOME AND HILARIOUS I WANT TO SEE MORE AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN CEILO! WELL ANYWAYS ITS GREAT! :D
CIAO~!
5/9/2015 c19 joyce
great story
keep up the good work
i'm eagerly anticipating your next chapter :)
4/11/2015 c19 jgood27
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
3/22/2015 c15 minerbbi
Omg tsuna totally acted like Hiruma in this chapter lol
3/12/2015 c1 2kyokosa2gawa015
Hehehe! Excited
2/12/2015 c19 3LioPyro7890
Great story love every chapter hope you update
2/9/2015 c19 Guest
Wow.. An interesting story and I love it, I love every chapters so far. Your story is the best and will be another, 'my favorite's stories'! I'm excited and can not wait what will happen next. I love how you can make me, always thrilled to read your next.. next chapters in the end. So, where is it.. your next chapter? Hurry and update soon! I'll love your next..next chapters. So, Please Hurry and update soon! I hope.. new update, soon from you!
2/7/2015 c19 2Zivyx
Varia arc coming up!
2/5/2015 c4 Zivyx
Tsuna seems so op :)
1/15/2015 c19 kyokosa2gawa015
That was... i don't even know what kind of word to describe what i am feeling right now! Looking forward to other chapters!
1/8/2015 c19 I'mTheMonsterInsideYourHead
This is really good hoping You don't leave it discontinued Great work!

- iiStray
12/24/2014 c19 elnina.kasult
Pls update dont drop this
This very very intetesting!
I love so much