FanFiction.Net
for Forgot My iPod

11/2/2015 c3 5nightfury153
I LOOOOOVVEE ITTTT! I SHIP CALEO SO MUCH! I would love if you could write another chapter. AMAZING!
2/24/2015 c3 36listeninggame
I really like this. A lot.
8/23/2014 c3 Kmaster
If you give me more then die
8/22/2014 c3 Guest
I love it make more. Love what percy said uuuuhhhh make another chapter or die
8/22/2014 c3 Obsessed Crazy Fanboy
MOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRREEEE NNNNNNNOOOOOOOWWWW
7/5/2014 c3 inactive account im sorry
Update. Now.
6/10/2014 c3 U3GLX
Caleo was really cute here! The third chapter was a little rushed in my mind, and it could have waited a few chapters. I feel like it will take a little longer for Leo and Calypso's relationship to develop that far. Not nessecarily as long as Percabeth took, but a little longer. (Remember, the Caleo kiss in HoH was Leo's first kiss.) I really enjoyed the Calypso POV. Too many Caleo fan fics tend to have Leo POV in the reunion scene, mine included. But the way you wrote her mind was good, and I liked the little note that Leo left for Calypso. He totally left the iPod on the island on purpose. Because he'd really hate to lose it, but he'd hate to lose Calypso even more. Aww! I love Caleo, and I enjoyed this fic! :) 118 days until BoO! (Completely unrelated, what was the song that those lyrics Calypso was singing along to? Just wondering…)
4/28/2014 c3 Tara Luna Apple
That was really really cute! I love love love this! 3
3/24/2014 c3 patyyAxe0
This is pure gold pelese update
3/15/2014 c3 Guest
please..please write another chapter..and the story is way tooooooo CUTE..cant hold the feels, especially in the 1st chapter when it says "He was her idiot"..i lost control..couldnt hold the feels anymore
12/27/2013 c3 3sabrina-luna-potter
Eeeep! Caleo is the best pairing ever. Every time I read something about them I just get more entranced!
12/24/2013 c3 katiejane.bookworm
You say its bad but I actually think its very good. I quite like reading Caleo and this is one of the first ones I've read. You shouldn't do too much of them on the Argo II though, maybe have a big Camp welcome and Leo and Calypso learning to work together and not fight, you could also make Calypso giving Leo him his iPod back an important part of the story.
12/10/2013 c3 Anonymous
Great story please update
-Anonymous
12/10/2013 c3 Lilycooper23
Love love love it it's so cute! Your a great writer more pleaseee!
12/10/2013 c3 perseusjackson101
This story is super cute! Update please?
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »