for Marketing For Love

1/6/2017 c1 1angeldragonqueen
*gets on knees holding hands together* please more!
11/12/2016 c1 Guest
LUV IT! Please make more! This is an AWESOME story! You're really great at details.
5/19/2016 c1 1Ms.Spirit
More?
11/5/2014 c1 12ElektraVamp05
Please, please, please continue writing this story I'm already hooked and its barely the first chapter. Please add more!
6/4/2014 c1 8Mystearica 'Primal' Fende
Is it a multichapter story? If it isn't, make it one, please! I wanna read more!
5/31/2014 c1 1PoptartxPrincess
OMG PLEASE FINISH THIS.
4/22/2014 c1 SmilesSaveLives
Oh my freaking god this is wonderful...*dying of laughter*...please continue! Please please please!
-Smiley
1/6/2014 c1 BreathlessBanana
actually when Jack is as Jack, I cant see his freckles at all, only when he is Human Jack. :\ or is that just me?
12/29/2013 c1 JackrabbitForever
Hey Don't worry. You are doing great. Please continue the story! It's really good!
12/4/2013 c1 Guest
More plz!
10/29/2013 c1 Guest
Plz plz plz
COUNTINE THIS
PLEASEEEEEEEEE!
10/30/2013 c1 2furryfox74
I love this AU you've created! The characters are amazingly well done, I noticed seldom mistakes, one: you had 'their' Iinstead of 'there' and forgot to add a comma somewhere...that's all I noticed! Which is stupendous! You write very well, the plot is well detailed and progressed just as great! Can't wait for more!
10/19/2013 c1 MILLO
This is a pretty good story, I like it :) I'm loving the idea of busniess partners, can't wait to see more
10/18/2013 c1 Guest-kcr
Love ur story, keep updating!
10/18/2013 c1 yay
I really like how you made this chapter long, and this story shows promise. Please update soon.
16 Page 1 2 Next »