for Moonlit Lunacy

10/27/2020 c6 Moon-Goddess-Queen-Kurai
is there a sequel? cuz i dont think this story is complete
10/3/2020 c6 13stargazerin
There are various logical errors and some things where you don't follow your own story line. That's a bit confusingotherwise, interesting story. Keep writing. Cheers
10/6/2018 c6 Shikisai-san
I really like that Mizuki character. First of all it's cool to see the mirror used and in such a way, but the fact that a normal girl is Nehelennia(?) is clearly not expected and thus cool. Unfortunately things don't seem so well for the Senshi, the plot line is only improving in the worse possible way for them haha. Nice job as always, I'm really starting to wonder how things will end '-'
12/5/2017 c5 Shikisai-san
Bonitatis is so cute :3 I have a very clear idea of her in my mind. It's so cool that her appellation is "the Warrior of Dreams", I think it suit her well, considering she's the daughter of Chibiusa and Helios, and also considering her personality :3 Pluto was crazy to try and kill/badly hurt her thought (although not as much as Dark ESM lol) I mean I get protecting time is super important and all, but love that's your best friend's daughter there. And DESM got so badass that the freaking army had to intervene, that's so cool :D
11/24/2017 c5 James Birdsong
Good four chapters
7/14/2017 c4 hornofdesolation
The chapter is a good addition to the story.
6/27/2017 c4 Shikisai-san
Yess I can finally read this! God I did not imagine Sailor Moon would actually *kill* people when I started this fanfic o.O... It gives this frantic a whole new level of seriousness that I don't dislike at all. And I was happy to see Sailor Saturn come in! I went all "SATURN YESSS" when I read "Silence Wall!". I was surprised to see DESM actually could be harmed, and she wasn't (totally) invincible. I really picture her well with the black wings... I already want to read the next chapter XD. I wonder if we will see the rest of the outers...
1/22/2017 c3 Guest
Whoa! It's Sailor Moon who created the Black Moon family and Wiseman?! Well THAT is a plot twist... Especially considering she made them out of innocent students if I recall? The battle scene was exciting, with Tuxedo Mask getting a sword and the room heating up with power while they fought! I'm happy to hear about the Outers too! This is very interesting, can't wait for next chapter!
12/13/2016 c2 Shikisai-san
Hey! I'm sorry I took a bit of time (my mum called to eat) but I'm finally there. I'm surprised and happy you uploaded a new chapter so fast! :)
There is a lot of action in this one. (Noo! I was starting to like that Satochi guy! ) Making the villains from the second arc is an interesting an unexpected plot twist. Plus the fact that "Diamond" is in love with evil Usa and "Emerald" is jealous seems to prove they aren't just fake. I wonder if you have something in mind about them... This is getting exiting, I wonder what will come next! I recognised a certain scene between Usa and Mamo there, by the way ;)
The Chaos-mode Usa thinks that as a servant of Chaos, being crazy is just fine... it's interesting, she had chaos in her mind as well in some way. I really like this Chaos-Usa (I don't know how to call her) and she is getting more insane every paragraph.
I am very deeply touched by the fact that you mentioned me in your author's note. Like, really. I wanted to thank you as well for all the little comments you put on my drawings on dev -you have no idea how much a simple "nice" can please someone XD. (I'm making it sound as a joke, but really.)
This new chapter was very nice,I loved last chapter but this is actually better! I can't wait to see what is next!

PS: the daughter of Chibiusa, Bonitatis, seems very cute in my imaginary! She has a strange but interesting name. Bonitatis is a moon crater, just as Serenitatis. But... I hope her friends do not call her "Bony"...;)
12/13/2016 c2 Autumnfearie
This is really good! I have been searching to find a good fanfic about usagi turning evil. I really like this. Keep going u r doing really good. I like how u got usagi to actually sound evil
10/22/2013 c1 SilverMoonlightBunny
veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery intriguing I luv it!
10/20/2013 c1 LoveInTheBattleField
This story sounds interesting, keep it coming.
10/18/2013 c1 Guest
interesting
10/18/2013 c1 James Birdsong
Nice work. Maybe excellent. Maybe.