for Numb

11/5/2019 c1 46megSUPERFAN
I haven't reviewed all your stories, but I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy them and how amazing of a writer you are. :)
This one hurt... Enjolras with any sort of emotion can't help but touch my heart. Well done!
7/5/2014 c1 Guest
Wow. You just killed Combeferre. Ok then. Wow. Not bad. Yeah this is still processing through my brain... I'm really tempted to ask u to kill another baracade boy but that would just be sad. Anyway, I liked it. Anything depressing turns out to b something I like.
3/3/2014 c1 128Aphrodite-Venus-u.k
This was really beautiful and sad! Great work!
12/23/2013 c1 102Harmony'sLoveHP
So beautiful and wonderful. I loved every part of it :)
10/20/2013 c1 kimco
YOU JUST HAD TO CRUSH MY EMOTIONS DIDN'T YOU! Ugh, I just died :(

This is written so well, I'm just...ARGH! Amazingness

*hides in corner and cries*
10/19/2013 c1 84Rosebud5
This was so achingly beautiful. Words cannot express how I loved this! Beautiful, beautiful job! The description of how Enjolras saw everything so much clearer when in the heat of a denial and panic is so true and accurate... Beautiful, wonderful job. New favorite!

Stay revolutionary!

Rosey
10/18/2013 c1 42Phoenixflames12
No... No... No... No you can't do that; I won't let you! Oh Enjolras, oh Courfeyrac, oh Combeferre; this is painfully, heartbreakingly beautiful! Honestly I did not expect this amount of emotion to come pouring out of this wonderful story, oh Mon Ami; why must you break my heart in such a way? I just adored Enjolras' feelings of denial and Courfeyrac... Oh Courfeyrac trying to keep them both together- that was beautifully done and now I really must go and stop myself from drowning in a pool of tears- superbly done my friend! Much love x
10/18/2013 c1 33stagepageandscreen
It hurts. Everything hurts. Please explain what this is and why it happened and WHY DOES IT HURT SO MUCH!
Stunningly beautiful in every tiny, flawless detail...
(but it still hurts)