for Skies of Vesperia Legends

7/21/2017 c67 AXL999
Its been one hell of a ride glad I was able to see it through.
3/11/2017 c62 1JinzoMask656
Ohhh... Great chapter! Keep up the great work!
1/18/2017 c60 JinzoMask656
Nice chapter! Can't wait to read more. Thanks for the hard work and welcome back.
10/31/2016 c58 AXL999
Well didn't see that coming.
4/14/2016 c52 JinzoMask656
Oh nice! Great chapter liked how you tied Hans and Lapen together! Please keep up the great work!
2/29/2016 c51 27V.I.S.I.O.N-K.I.N.G
Well, another story seen, pretty good.

I wonder if the crew will meet Ilchymis & the moment he joins the crew? And there are still those other optional bosses to fight in the ship battles. The Giant Squid, The Giant Bird, HECK, there's even that special area for them little oval creatures of the six colors & an optional boss of fighting a big one.

I'm sure we'll be seeing something, especially when it comes time that the heroes go under the water to explore, find some things, even...a secret passage to lead to the Yellow Gigas it's self.

Can't help but wonder what Duke will be up to is like what he did in Tales of Vesperia as the final boss, or if something will happen to the Entelexeia that four of them become Spirits. So many questions to wonder about?

Till then, good luck...
1/13/2016 c49 1JinzoMask656
Great chapter again/ Thanks for the hard work!
1/7/2016 c49 14RedBurningDragon
Now I'm wondering if the fell arms are going to be a thing
11/19/2015 c48 RedBurningDragon
ON WORD TO MIORZO
unless you changed the name for it or something
11/8/2015 c48 1Zezelchark
*claps* yay update
11/4/2015 c47 27V.I.S.I.O.N-K.I.N.G
Well this has become interesting.

Now it's time to see the crew fly around the world. I also wonder, if you'll make the new fortress for the Air Pirates be Yafutoma style, cause...in a way, it does bring a bit more style, plus the homes look nicer, get a little fountain & everything looks so cool.

Oh, & you'll probably be getting some new recruits to join the pirate crew. And maybe fight some Optional Bosses along the way?

Till then, looking forward to how things will go...
9/15/2015 c47 1JinzoMask656
Great chapter again! Thanks for the hard work!

I did like Raven's scene, I hope there will be a side quest chapter and all, between the building of engine and base.

And looks like you went with YurixJudith was hoping for YurixEstelle...ahh well.
8/28/2015 c46 27V.I.S.I.O.N-K.I.N.G
Well now, things are getting interesting?

Wonder what will happen? When the gang soon prepare to explore more of the new area before they plan their 'Around The World' Discovery trip?

And will the gang get anymore new crew mates while seeing how developed their new base is. And I wonder what will happen to make it be even more styled by Yafutoman, it may make things more developed & comfy.

Oh well, just have to wait & see, I guess. Good luck, also hope Raven & Casey will be alright...this story keeps getting more interesting by the minute...
8/22/2015 c46 1JinzoMask656
Did a great job! Thanks again for the hard work man! Can't wait to see the return to Vaula and how things go from there!
8/16/2015 c45 JinzoMask656
Ohh nice although why did you have to end it here?! Anyways great work once again, thanks for the hard work! Can't wait to read more!
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »