for Come to Thee by Moonlight

9/29/2014 c1 Tessa
Ok, I'm really late discovering this goddamn show with all its goddamn feels, but I'm loving it and all the fanfiction that comes with it, including this story. I love this scenario better than how it happened on the show when they only had ten minutes to hug and chat. I could totally see this happening and love every word of it. You wrote these characters very well.
4/9/2014 c1 35sunshineditty
This was a lovely confession story and so heartfelt I could just feel their love staining the pages (so to speak).

One of the many (many) things I'm so enamored about this show is how secrets between Nathan, Audrey, and Duke don't remain secrets for very long - whether by circumstances or them confessing on their own - so we don't get long and drawn out misunderstandings (even the Jordan thing wasn't really a secret since Audrey knew going in what Nathan's intent was, even if he sort of screwed the pooch on that one). I didn't think the writers would give us a new personality because of William's last words - you'll be who you most want to be - and Nathan calling out to her. I figured she sussed the situation, decided it wasn't worth trying to talk everyone down, and went with the Lexie story because she knew the Teague brothers wouldn't be too shocked if she didn't have any memories. She played Audrey pretending to be Lexie fantastically. I can't wait to meet Mara!
12/12/2013 c1 1mabscifiromantic
Upside/Downside to 13 episode arcs. Fast progress.

This was great. Just enough fluff to make me happy without messing with the overall storyline.
10/21/2013 c1 40JoBelle
AHHHHHHHHHH! This was BEAUTIFUL! From The HIghwayman reference, to Audrey's reveal and her breakdown and her dream for her and Nathan and making him want it too and you hit all the right emotional notes and their voices were so in character and it was gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!
10/19/2013 c1 Wicked42
Holy moley, this was AWESOME. I read it and hit the comment about pancakes and kicked puppies and thought, that sounds familiar... And then I realized that you're one of the incredible reviewers of my last Haven fic, and I got super excited to read what you've written.

And you don't disappoint. This story is amazing. You hit so many fantastic emotions and they worked them out completely in character. Really, this was everything I was hoping to read when I pulled up fanfiction, even if I didn't know it yet.

Thank you so much for your fabulous words, and keep writing!
10/19/2013 c1 Kcp2833
So good. Loved it. Plz write more
10/19/2013 c1 2geminigurl89
I hope you continue this, but even if it remains just a one-shot, I'll still love it!
10/19/2013 c1 heartisalonelyhunter2013
I loved this fic so much! I hope you will continue! I can never get over how in character they both are, you know them so well! (and proof is in the pudding you guessed most of what happened in the last episode). I loved that part where Audrey tells Nathan about this dream of a life together. I hope they really have a conversation about their future on the show.
10/19/2013 c1 5STforRK
Very well written. Loved the interaction and the fluff. Wondering how the show will play out now that both Duke and Nathan nows Lexie is actually Audrey.
10/19/2013 c1 38SandraDeee
I absolutely loved this. I've avoided using this expression, but here goes because this story absolutely elicits this reaction: MY FEELS. Gah.

I'm so glad that Audrey couldn't keep up the act and recognized what it was doing to the both of them. Love the fact that she got into bed with him and the conflict she felt over not doing what Lexie would do and not falling into the same trap she did with Chris Brody (blech). Loved the touching and holding and dreaming of the future, but talk about UST.

You have such a way with words. Your writing is clever, emotion-laden goodness. Sigh.
10/19/2013 c1 anonymoususer99
I love your version, I could still see this happening except, Nathan knows. Well done!
10/19/2013 c1 17Doks
This is amazing! It was beautiful! You are one of my favorites authors EVER! I love how you write Nathan mostly. Audrey is a little too sappy though, I figure she just said that stuff about having many kids because it was like dirty talk to Nathan lol OMG I'm so anxious about the next episode now.
Also, this fic is so FRUSTRATING LOL hopefully in the show she won't be like that and jump in bed with him like in the first two minutes of the episode *dreaming* lol
Please, keep writing! You have no idea how I am happy when I see that you uploaded a new fic!
Thank you for writing and sharing!