for Quest for Planet Nine

10/12/2014 c1 cookie
eye dohnt liek syco trehnt butt dis wuz pritte funne!
6/30/2014 c1 10LittleMissyGalPal
This was pretty awesome. I don't know how you came up with this idea, but it was very creative.

Trent is more whacko than ever and Noah's flip of the finger was funny, even though he didn't have any lines. Speaking of Pluto, I personally still see it as a planet, but whatever to everybody else.

Overall this fic flowed very well and got straight to the point. There were also no spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, so ood job there. I'm glad that Trent finally had his way in the end and I have nothing bad to say about this fic whatsoever. Great job.
4/25/2014 c1 31JShark419
Dude, you never seem to miss a beat when it comes Psycho Trent perfection. He is definitely mental.
3/30/2014 c1 Joe Orsini
This one-shot makes scientific sense: Pluto was discovered in the 1930s and was named after the Greek god of the Underworld; it wasn't until 2006 that Pluto was in the Kuiper Belt, and scientists and astronomers demoted its status to a dwarf planet. If you put Pluto and Eris next to each other, they would almost cover the USA.
3/25/2014 c1 Mughees
I especially loved the Noah/Trent and I wonder if there even are that many numbers of astronomers where Trent lives?I always thought Trent would hate the people and not the planets if anyone ever wrote about was also pretty hilarious!
3/24/2014 c1 WIWAP
This... Is... TEN.

I mean amazing, oops.
11/6/2013 c1 Guest
What in the f! Was that
10/28/2013 c1 47TheQueenofBooks1000

10/20/2013 c1 25Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Wow... it's amazing what you can do with time-travel, and what the cost of time-travelling can be, heh-heh. It's oddly hilairous how Trent would do anything to get nine planets. Even if it meant taking out our own.
10/19/2013 c1 1velvetlaburnum
Lol this is funny! xD I always thought that since they didn't count Pluto as a planet anymore, making only 8 planets, that Trent would be furious and go ape shit! :P