for What's Behind Door Number 4?

6/26/2019 c18 saoyuuki12
This is ridiculous. Your making her too overpowered. Who could defeat her?
8/24/2018 c5 15Nighlocktheawesome00
I'm taking inspiration from this, only a certain masked slasher with a machete is involved, always ready to protect Carrie.
8/24/2018 c3 Nighlocktheawesome00
Ten bucks says she's an Inhuman.
8/23/2018 c2 Nighlocktheawesome00
Carrie is official Marvel material. She's more human than the Justice League.
6/23/2018 c24 AloofEyeball
Nicely written, but for the record, what Could in is told, "you have earned your way into God's good graces with a life of selfless love and heroism", is totally not what Christ teaches. We don't earn our way into heaven, it's a free gift, all we can do is accept it by trusting in Jesus Christ.
5/26/2018 c24 revantaylor33
its really god but i think it was a bit over done on the religion aspect of the story
5/10/2018 c14 Anagennisi
SAMUEL L. FURY!

I mean NICK L. JACKSON!

AAHHHH YOU QUOTED PULP FICTION! YOU MAD GENIUS! YOU DID IT! YOU FINALLY, REALLY DID IT!
2/23/2018 c17 Kalaong
BTW, if anyone's wondering? Professtor Howard Birack is one of the protagonists of John Carpenter's "Prince of Darkness"(1987).
7/6/2017 c24 16King Kimi
That. Was. AWESOME! Will there be a squeal? I really want to see what other adventures await S.H.I.E.L.D. Maiden! X-D
7/5/2017 c14 King Kimi
Loved the "Pulp Fiction" reference.
3/1/2017 c19 Kalaong
These poor bastards in the snow,
They were clueless, now they know.
It's a special brand of nightmare that I bring.
Yes, they thought I was a dog, but I'm... The... Thing!
5/28/2016 c24 Mjdpretty13
love it!
4/17/2016 c24 Benjamin Powell
Again, wonderful, uplifting story. The only thing that would've made it better would be a chapter featuring Dr. Strange. Carrie's reaction to The Sorcerer Supreme would be interesting, to say the least!
4/16/2016 c24 actorben
Awesome Multi-Level Xover! So happy to see Carrie get the happy ending she deserved! Please do a sequel!
1/29/2016 c10 9JimmyHall24
This council does realize that probably 99% of SHIELD agents have killed at one point right? Plus Natasha's history makes Carrie look like a god damn saint.
323 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »