for What's Behind Door Number 4?

10/23/2013 c1 Guest
Please don't let this be complete! update soon!
10/24/2013 c1 26Dark Magical Sorcres
oh you have to countiue
stacy
10/21/2013 c1 Guest
Type your review here...
10/22/2013 c1 hpfan718
Ahh! I just saw the movie today and wondered what if Agent Colson came to help. I look on fan fiction and bam! Here it is! I hope you continue this story.
10/22/2013 c1 14Kingdomalith
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Dang, Carrie doing redemption work and all this, wow. Awesome!

Although I think the X-Men probably would have a better time in training her, especially when dealing with people which she would have a rather hard time doing after everything that has happened.

Just for curiosity sake, since you smashed the Marvelverse and Carrie together, would Carrie be a mutant or a superhuman with telekinetic abilities?

I'd actually really like to see this expanded on, I mean the concept is really awesome and I'd love to see the interaction between Carrie and the S.H.I.E.L.D. team, or any other people from the Marvelverse for that matter.

Awesome story!
10/21/2013 c1 38Admiral
Great story.
10/19/2013 c1 32TorontoBatFan
Love this.

Complete? I hope not. I'd love to read more.

If there was an autopsy, I guess her powers allowed her to survive that as well. (I'm reminded of Clare on an episode of "Heroes".)

Do "X-Men" co-exist with SHIELD? If so, then Professor Xavier's institute is the perfect place for her to be accepted and learn to use her powers.

Also, I thought "Carrie" was set in Maine, like most of Stephen King's books. Did the new film move the setting to California?

I'd love to read more as Carrie adjusts to both learning to use her powers properly as well as finally being accepted.
10/19/2013 c1 43BenRG
So... Do they deliver her to Stark Tower or ask Charles Xavier if he has room for one more tormented orphan under his roof? I suspect she's a mutant rather than a superhuman, so I figure Xavier likely is the best person to look after her for now.
323 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22