for What's Behind Door Number 4?

8/31/2015 c7 10Junior VB
Ghost Rider no tuvo éxito en esta ocasión.
Ghost Rider was not successful on this occasion.
8/31/2015 c6 Junior VB
¿Cual es la conexión entre Coulson y Carrie?

Bullseye nunca lastimará a nadie de nuevo.
What is the connection between Coulson and Carrie?

Bullseye will never hurt anyone again.
8/31/2015 c5 Junior VB
Ward está de mal humor.
Ward is in a bad mood.
8/31/2015 c3 Junior VB
Coulson salvó a Carrie.
Coulson saved Carrie.
8/31/2015 c1 Junior VB
Carrie tiene una segunda oportunidad.
Carrie has a second chance.
7/17/2015 c12 12Hawkcam1996
You know neither of those version of Spider-Man are actually a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe right? I always wished at least one of them was, thankfully, there's ANOTHER Spider-Man reboot coming of in 2017 that IS a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and that same Spider-Man will also be in Captain America: Civil War. Anyway, nine of this actually matters since this is YOUR fanfiction crossover story, but I wanted to say it anyway. Great job by the way. Still is awesome so far.
7/17/2015 c9 Hawkcam1996
I figured out the crossover in this chapter, it was very obvious for me cuz I saw the movie a long time ago and it's really good. The movie is Chronicle. And there was also something else in this chapter from another movie, Hypnocil, which is a fictional drug from Freddy vs Jason. Also, in the chapter before this one, you did an awesome job. You nailed Tony and Bruce perfectly. I will keep reading this as long as you keep writing it. Great job!
6/18/2015 c24 15AlbionSkunk
That... was a damn good bloody story, I loved every bit of it.
3/28/2015 c24 1Kesharrad
This was an amazing story ! Lots of coherence and good prose ! And even though I'm definitely not the religious type I found myself appreciate this aspect of the story. Excellent work !
3/22/2015 c24 28Kairan1979
Glad to see the story ended,
3/19/2015 c24 14april45
Hi!
Amazing story! A guess you got this a lot before, but still an amazing story! Phil is one of my favorite Marvel characters and I like Chloé Grace Mortez too. It was unbelievable how you just mixed the characters of several movies. By the way, Avengers, Thor, Skye, Fitz, Kitty Pride, Spidey, Peter Quill... are also my favorites.
Bruce and Tony were pretty funny, thanks for the several reasons to laugh! :D

So beautiful how you leaded Carrie on her way of redemption, and how the emotions in the story just improved as well as she. "Everyone deserves a second chance!" and she lived with it perfectly.
I liked the religious line in the story, made me feel like I'm reading some present religious fiction with marvel heroes added which was exciting. I also liked the connection between Carrie and Phil, it was so touching, deep and lovable.
All in all, I liked everything about it, although there were some characters and mentioned films I do not know :)
I guess, you did have a lot of work with this story, spent many time with it, so I want to thank you for it. Great job! Nicely done! :D

(In parentheses: I might has become a clishé now, but I'm a big Loki fan as well. It was nice to read about him just for a chapter up, and I loved it so much, Loki and Carrie ;) Have to say, however, I would gladly read some more about my funny but ambitious, mischievous Prince. But I understand it was not a Loki story ;) And actually, I do not mind. The net is full of fluffy or even horroristic loki-fices, you can easily get bored with them. )

So have a great time: I wish you a blooming spring and a glaring sunshine for this brilliant piece of art. Well, depends on where you live ;) Still, thank you for the story.
1/20/2015 c24 2Shade the carnage
An excellent ending for this story! I want to see some fan-arts of Carrie as SHIELD Maiden
1/15/2015 c15 Shade the carnage
Just when I imagine Carrie meeting the X-Men, I discover your story. In one word: amazing! It's one of the best stories I've ever read.
1/1/2015 c1 17MartyrFan
I've always liked the character of Carrie White. This is probably the only story where Carrie both survives and finds redemption for her actions at the prom. I also like the use of both Marvel and non-Marvel characters in your story. You did a great job with the whole thing. If you plan on doing an epilogue scene, how about Carrie talking to Matt Garetty from Chronicle and/or Charlie McGee from Firestarter (another of Steven King's works) about a new team? It would be like the post-credit scenes with today's Marvel movies. Again, excellent crossover.
12/31/2014 c24 3Marionette of Wonderland
Done amazingly!

I had read a fan fiction once I think quoted your work - more or less breaking the fourth wall to talk about your work

I can actually see all the chapters done out - and when I read she football kicked the devil all the way across the world, I swear I believe those above who watch down, read that through my eyes and are still laughing

You kept faith, and brought a good show of bashing the devil, and made it seem so Marvel-universe
323 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »