FanFiction.Net
for Mystic Force: A New Beginning

9/7/2014 c11 28Son of Whitebeard
nice use of sentai will they appear through a demensional rift or are they just based in Japan?
5/19/2014 c10 Son of Whitebeard
an epic battle
1/30/2014 c9 Wanli8970
Man this story was great! I can't wait to see the next chapter! Also, are you going to be doing a chapter that focus on Makoto?
1/23/2014 c8 Son of Whitebeard
NOOOOOOOOO LOTHOR
11/29/2013 c6 Son of Whitebeard
I love Dayu mimicking the Nilock Society
11/16/2013 c5 Son of Whitebeard
good to see the Morlocks coming
11/1/2013 c4 Son of Whitebeard
Xandred's victory is at hand perhaps
10/31/2013 c4 10StarWriter0303
Nice! I know it is only the beginning, but I'm really looking forward to seeing the ninjas in action more and seeing some character development. I can't wait to read more.
10/27/2013 c3 StarWriter0303
Nice. I liked all of the little jokes here and there.
10/26/2013 c3 28Son of Whitebeard
nice use of Stone Canyon and good to see the old fashioned frostiness of the Rangers meeting each over
10/23/2013 c2 Wanli8970
Yeah! The mystic Rangers, and remember, Makoto is a tough Tomboy.
10/24/2013 c2 10StarWriter0303
This chapter was a lot better! I'm really glad to see you took my advice. I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen next.
10/24/2013 c2 28Son of Whitebeard
this is great two underworlds joining forces
10/19/2013 c1 10StarWriter0303
Nice. Very interesting start. I'm looking forward to seeing where this fic will go.

One of the things I would recommend trying to do in the future would be to start a new paragraph anytime a new character starts to speak. It creates organization and allows the readers eye to not become overwhelmed with large massive amounts of dialogue crammed in one paragraph. It also makes it easier to spot out who said what and who is doing what. Like this...

"Hey!" Rachel shouted, jogging to catch up with her friend. "Wait for me." The other girl stopped and spun around on her heels.

"Well hurry up then," Sydney said, rolling her eyes.

Hopefully that makes sense. I look forward to seeing the ninjas in action. Keep up the good work.