for Bring him home

10/22/2019 c2 wandamarie
Oh ok
10/22/2019 c1 wandamarie
Thanks for the story and chapter so far keep up the great work
2/8/2019 c1 Mar Jan 53
I positively love a pissed off Mozzie and June taking care of Neal whether he wants them to or not and pointing out to Peter where he screwed up
8/9/2014 c1 5GlOmP3R
Loved this. Kickass job !
12/31/2013 c1 33foxy11814
So sad but so good. I enjoyed this very much! Now I'm off to read the sequel!
12/15/2013 c1 174JackiLeigh
I want to punch Agent Smith in the face!
11/17/2013 c1 18DreamingGreenHat
There arn't next ? Does Peter will find Neal ? He will be forgiveness by June, Mozzie and Neal ? I need to konw, so please, do the next O:)
11/12/2013 c1 Blair0970
great story, poor Neal x
11/6/2013 c1 12Crystalzap
well done though Neal would never stand for that kind of treatment, he would have run long before it got that bad, or made 'Smith' run.
11/2/2013 c1 119Jazmingirl
wow almost in tears
11/1/2013 c1 daisesndaffidols
I'm wondering if Neal in an upcoming episode will throw Peter's words back at him...
10/23/2013 c1 15NCIS-SVUgurl
Such a good story! Are you thinking of possibly a sequel with some reuniting? If not, I understand, but I think it would be great and you are a fabulous writer so I know you could handle it :)
10/23/2013 c1 IritIlan
I'm with you, I was sooo mad at Peter in the end of the episode. That was just cruel saying that Neal needed to be treated like a criminal and not as his friend. I really expected more of him, after all these years of working with Near to know that by now even if used different method the Peter would have wanted he, has the right motives. And he really should have known that Neal was not just thinking of himself when he helped Peter get of jail.
Also both him and El are being totally hypocrite. They have no problem with Neal doing what ever it takes when it suits 'them', but go and judge him for exactly that. And certainly should know by now that not everything and everyone within the system is good, and not anyone working outside it is bad.
OK, Enough ranting, time to remind myself again that it's just a TV show. And I really just meant to say I really enjoyed reading the work of someone who shared my feeling about this episode. I also enjoyed Mozzie telling Peter of.
I hope we will get the Peter we know and like back soon.
10/21/2013 c1 ainek20004
Oh, good, I thought I was the only one pissed at Peter and El after the episode. I've read quite a few comments on how good it was and interesting. But I couldn't stop thinking on how poor they behaved towards Neal. I liked your story, but I sort of wish I knew what you imagine happens later.
10/22/2013 c1 17SallyCarefree
Oh, I love it. It's really great. I don't go the next episode will go this dark, but I fell Peter should regret dumping Neal. Ok, he did it with best intentions, but still.

May I ask for a follow up and Neal and Peter to reunite?
23 Page 1 2 Next »