for Before You And I

11/19/2013 c3 CreoleGurl
Loved it!
11/18/2013 c2 15TheHamsterInMyMind
So SWEEEET! :D This was a lovely flashback, and it's interesting to see all the different perspectives of the "before" at that point int time, because so much has changed (and not). :)
11/17/2013 c3 51defyingnormalcy
I love how this came full circle, not only in bringing the setting back to them in Sharon's office with Rusty but also in how they BOTH have been looking out for each other the last two years. Two years ago it was Sharon taking down the man who shot Andrea and keeping Andrea company as she recovered, now it is Andrea who is looking after Sharon during yet another stressful case. Their relationship is very much one built on equality and mutual respect and love and that really comes through in the way that you write them. Thank you for this absolute gem of a fic. :)
11/14/2013 c2 mandariins
Oh, this is amazing. Now I am really *really* interested in their backstory and how they got together.
11/8/2013 c1 3Immas13
yay for an update :) More! :)
11/8/2013 c2 51defyingnormalcy
I am so excited to see a second chapter! I love how you wrote this; Sharon is the perfect caring almost-but-wants-to-be-friend here and the series of events fit in perfectly with the episode canon. Fabulous work! I am eagerly waiting to read chapter three. :D
11/5/2013 c1 15TheHamsterInMyMind
I can't believe I forgot to review! But I'm really looking forward to the future chapters. :) I have a deep love for friendship - romantic love fics, and an even bigger love for family!fics. :D I've loved all your one-shot up to now, and I cannot way to see what you will do with this. :)
10/26/2013 c1 Guest
Where is our next chapter? LOVE this story!
10/22/2013 c1 Guest
This is fantastic! Please update soon :) LOVE IT :)
10/20/2013 c1 Immas13
LOVE THIS :) Finally a multichapter with these two :) Yay!
10/20/2013 c1 never-ending1
love how you write Sharon and Andrea, it's believable and like to see more of Andrea and Rusty, it seems to me that the show aren't taking him very deep. he's just a story foil but I think you can do justice to a story, look at Safe in These Arms, just the little thing of Rusty calling Andrea shows that they have their own relationship. looking forward to reading more.
10/20/2013 c1 51defyingnormalcy
Ooooh, I just love the start of this fic! I can't wait to read the next chapter. I love how Rusty is unaware of their story and how it just comes up naturally. Protective!Sharon is just adorable, as is Andrea calling Sharon her shinning knight.