for The Goblet and The Bag

1/20 c2 5aalens
Brilliantly funny. Thank you!
1/1 c2 2Karou WindStalker
Wow, wish this had continued!
12/19/2020 c2 29fragonknight01
I want more, please?
9/11/2020 c2 bahnannah
I’m begging you to finish this. I’m actually jealous because I want to go shopping like Harry. Lol
7/24/2020 c2 154slytherinsal
very nicely done!
5/10/2020 c2 kimjo2
A fascinating story. Thank you so much for this much
5/6/2018 c2 20Meteoricshipyards
This is fun.

I have the beginning of a story where I will be putting references to non-HP shows and things, and am planning to list them on the next chapter (so if chapter 1 references a Monty Python sketch, it will be mentioned in the afterward of chapter 2). You may want to do that, because I know I am missing the references you are putting in this story.

Good luck with it! Thanks for writing.

Tom A.
10/30/2015 c2 atymer
Oh I want more of this one! Very amusing and like how events are turned on their head due to Harry finding other 'magics'. lol
I am going to follow just in case there is more to come.
One of the few 'incomplete's on my fav list!
9/30/2015 c2 Cateagle
You're having loads of fun here and I'm greatly enjoying it.
5/3/2015 c2 31monbade
very good anymore?
2/28/2015 c2 Berlin
I love this so much!
9/27/2014 c2 8notcroaker
eeeenteresting!
8/25/2014 c2 HellsMaji
I just happened to stumble across this about 20 minutes ago, and I must admit, it's very much captured my interest. I don't know if you ever plan to continue it, but I would certainly love to read more about this. Or even similar stories. Anyways, great work :)
3/27/2014 c2 billjenny6972
Please please please update this story! I'm totally curious as to where this is going to go!
2/10/2014 c2 5Don-Jam
That was a good bit of world building and I just love the idea of a "parasolmouth".
23 Page 1 2 Next »