for X-Men in Hogwarts

9/24/2015 c14 jimbob
Normally i dont leave reviews but u had put the same exact paragraph in on this chapter. The repeated portion is the third up from the bottom
5/4/2015 c15 6owensbus4
Why don't you have more of Rogue?
9/18/2014 c2 Guest
It is a good story but you need to format the paragraphs better. They are too large and 'bulky' for a good read. They don't break up properly.
9/18/2014 c2 Guest
There is one thing majorly wrong with this chapter, and it's not that it's bad per say just, illogical.
How did anyone get a picture or pictures or video of Voldemort attacking the Potter House when no one but the Potters were there? It was under fidelius charm, and therefore hidden from anyone but the secret keepers, the Potters, and anyone the Secret Keeper told.

So how did they get a pic/pics/video of Voldy?
7/16/2014 c7 LostAmongstTheStars
The idea is interesting, if a little confusing and way too out of canon to make sense. The writing is good, but clustered which makes it hard to read. It's good, but not for me, but keep it up.
2/10/2014 c4 Guest
I think all the x men should be in gryffindor but at least none of the x men went into slytherin!
1/7/2014 c1 Guest
Type your review for this chapter here...
11/7/2013 c11 Kamey Rynn
Great characterization and flow to the story. My one bit of feedback would be to break up the paragraphs a little more.. Some really are too long, and one can lose their place easily while reading them.
10/27/2013 c2 13Silwen Prince
This is a REALLY cool idea. I love the story and your writing is very nice. I love how well you get the characters. I believe them, they seem real and like how they are and I'm very excited to see what you do with this story. :D
10/20/2013 c1 Sunna Breeze
THIS IS AMAZING! YOU ARE AMAZING! YOU NEED TO PUBLISH A BOOK!
25 « Prev Page 1 2