FanFiction.Net
for Legacy of the Fire-bearer

8/28/2015 c34 Daamon76
Yes,me too i don't like this episode.

(Sorry i am frenchman)
8/27/2015 c82 MMM
wow can't wait for the fight!
8/27/2015 c82 18Beaner97
It's great, but what is going on? I'm like 'wuuuuut?'
8/27/2015 c82 1NotMadeYet
I like the way this has been left on a cliffhanger... But I am quite confused. I mean, how did Ferno not notice three children (two of which are his own flesh and blood) go of the island? I am su_e that you will explain in a later chapter so don't rush your self.
Keep up the good work and once again, good luck with your exams

-Ashurí
8/27/2015 c82 19BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte
This will be comical, glad you're continuing the story, keep it up!
8/26/2015 c81 1NotMadeYet
I liked this story. The amount of laughter, jokes and all that 'crazy stuff' as I think someone would call it. plenty of heart breaks and good times aswell as a fair few relatable parts... Basically, you are a good writer and I cannot wait to see what you have in store. But all good writers have bad parts as well, and you are no exeption. While I did like this story (a lot), I sometimes thought that some of the chapters were a bit rushed (not all of them). But a few fast pace chapters are bound to happen. Anyways... Continue writing to the best you can because this was one of those stories that you can tell will make you well known (in my opinion that is).
keep up the good work

-Ashurí
6/27/2015 c81 Guest
will you do race to the edge
4/30/2015 c1 11Black Jellyfish
Interesting idea! Is the name "Ferno" intended to have a special meaning?
3/2/2015 c81 14Anon-Echo98
there is?
3/2/2015 c81 19BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte
Neat, keep it up!
2/28/2015 c80 Guest
Honestly in my opinion Ferno deserves a bit of a wake up call, he has no right to tell Hiccup of when his done nothing for the years and should have actually gone and found Hiccup, and revealed himself to a Hiccup sooner instead of being a dick
2/27/2015 c80 BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte
Interesting, still curious about Fenris' dragon, keep it up!
2/27/2015 c80 18Beaner97
Is that the end?
2/22/2015 c79 Guest
2/21/2015 c78 Guest
Ummmm… you love cliff hangers don't you
282 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »