for Because I Love You

12/23/2015 c3 angeliena
I like it!
12/17/2013 c3 1I'mEnchanted
I'm ready all of your stories and love them all so very much!
10/28/2013 c3 6Maylana1129
Great job, very enjoyable.
10/28/2013 c3 Leddy17
Love it! As always, amazing! I love them so much and after Friday's episode, I think we can all finally give a big long sigh and say FINALLY!

My thoughts on them waiting or not, NOT! Jump right in. That is what fan fiction is for right?

;) Cant wait for more!
10/27/2013 c3 anon
OMG UPDATE PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLS
10/26/2013 c3 17Doks
Are you kidding me? I love this! Nathan is so adorable. I love how you get into Nathan's head, it's so in-character.
You've been doing an incredible work with your naudrey. You are perfecting your writing skills with those characters. I couldn't be more satisfied lol
Also, I love that you are a wordy writer. I love long fics.
LOL Audrey must be so frustrated with Nathan though. Hopefully he will make it up to her. So hot! lol
10/26/2013 c3 Maria
This is simply wonderful! You bring the characters alive, and in a beautiful way. I love Audrey's forwardness as well as Nathan's gentleness/reluctance. It's very good! I can't wait to read more of your work! Nice job!
10/23/2013 c2 della57
I'm so glad you're continuing this. It's great!
10/23/2013 c2 Blue
Yay, OMG yay. I will wait for chapter 3 with much anticipation.
10/23/2013 c2 Doks
I wanted to shoot Nathan at this point lol he should have told her how he felt right there when she asked why it was good to have her back. I really hope he says this Friday.
I love that you made this happen here. I was kinda hoping someone would write that and I'm glad it was you. These two love tortuting themselves sigh
And you are like some evil genius of UST LOL let them free themselves. They're waiting for such a long time P
I can't wait to read the next chapter!
10/21/2013 c1 della57
Excellent job. Yes, Nathan needs to say something now. I really liked the sentence about how their feelings "have grown so strong they have practically combusted the whole town."
10/20/2013 c1 Maria
You honestly have no idea how much I'm in love with your writing. :) It's so realistically beautiful, and portrays them well. You bring them to life just as much as the episodes do, and keep us fans of yours captivated. :D I'm so glad you wrote this; I wanted some closure after Countdown. I was literally shouting at Nathan in this scene on TV, "Kiss her, say you love her too, dammit! Don't let her walk outtt! D:" I mean after all, I felt he shoud've done more than sit in utter shock/happiness, but I guess the writers are trying to drag out Naudrey FINALLY being a real couple to make it worth the wait(those torturers! ;P) Omg, if you haven't seen the sneak peek for the next ep(Lay Me Down; just by the title you can tell something Naudrey will happen[hopefully xD]), DO THAT RIGHT NOW. WATCH THAT SNEAK PEEK. XD Its literally looking like one of these Naudrey M rated fanfics, not even lying. xD Can't wait for you to update several of your other fanfics(I've been dyyyying waiting for more!)! Thanks for this lovely one shot, it was much needed. Can't wait to see your updates and anything else you will write hopefully! :) You have a talent for beautiful writing! :)

P.S) Do you have a Tumblr? I'd love to follow ya! ;)
10/20/2013 c1 5STforRK
This was good. Nathan really should step up before something else comes and take him or Audrey away permanetly. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
10/20/2013 c1 Leddy17
I knew you would write something to follow that moment :) I was yelling at the tv when he just let her walk out and he continued to sit there! I really do hope next week, they have a similar conversation! Like all your stories, I hope you continue this one! Haven has consumed me and I have so many ideas, but I am not writer! But, I have you! And you always seem to write what I am thinking! Thanks for this! Looking forward to more!
10/20/2013 c1 Blue
Totally agree, that entire scene I have have been yelling at my tv 'GOOD LORDS, GET UP AND KISS HER".

I do love this little snippet where he finally gets his arse into gear. Warms my soul.
16 Page 1 2 Next »