for Renegade

12/4/2013 c3 11Gimpy1
Bah! Curse you and this cliffhanger. *pouts* Can't wait to read more!
12/4/2013 c3 shika93
Great chapter!
12/3/2013 c3 JasmineBella
Your story is great, well developed, and entertaining! I do hope you write a ROMY! For me, Logan has always been more of a father figure, but I have to say that the way you are writing this intrigues me...I hope to see more.
12/2/2013 c3 4green-as-elphaba
I tried to favourite this story again (smacks head). It's really good! Please update soon! And please let Rogue grow a spine before Logan comes back or at least enough of one to give Logan what for. If not just treating him like he was an acquaintance or something would be enough - that would be funny. "Hi I'm back", "Oh...good for you then. Erm, right well you're kinda in my way. I've gotta get to Art Class now. Nice to see you again." *walks off*
11/23/2013 c2 shika93
Good chapter.
11/23/2013 c1 shika93
Great beginning.
10/30/2013 c2 Roguegirl
I'd prefer it stay more Rogue/Gambit and quit trying to make out like if she just pines for Logan enough he'll get over his nasty love em and cheat on them type he's always been in the comic while pining over Jeah.
10/30/2013 c2 Happy Dreaming
Can't wait to see where you go with this story! :)
10/28/2013 c2 patito
Please update soon! i looove this! sooo perfect!
10/28/2013 c2 Jean1
I'd rather it stay more Gambit and Rogue. It's annoying her pining over a guy who is always going to be a loner and trying to make him not be one or not pining for Jean isn't Wolverine. Her treating other poorly because she's acts like Logan is the end all be all doesn't say much for her.
10/28/2013 c1 read it
Wendigo by the Author: dazzleCROWNS
10/28/2013 c2 lovely smile
OK so is this Romy? Or rogen?
10/28/2013 c2 Guest
actually, it seems more Rogue/Logan if she's thinking about him while she's with Gambit, so is it Romy or Rogan?
10/24/2013 c1 lovely smile
Nice!
10/25/2013 c1 jamwarp
Such a good (and sad) start! Can't wait for chapter two.
48 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »