for Crossing Over

2/15/2018 c1 269Traitor of All Traitors
Impressive work here.
11/1/2016 c1 myhiggins25
oh man I'm so late to this... Just wanted to say I really enjoyed this! I love Gargoyles as a kid, and Loved Sleepy Hollow until this year so this brings back good memories for me!
1/31/2015 c1 14Daphneshaggydoo
I really like this concept! With how Sleepy Hollow has progressed I would love to see which direction you take this. And you've captured Ichabod's childlike curiosity amazingly well. I hope you will write more in the future!
9/11/2014 c1 32The Sithspawn
Awesome story!

It was very unexpected to see a Sleepy Hollow/Gargoyles cross, especially a good one!

I personally don't think that Mills and Crane are destined to be together, but hey this your fic.

So is there any more to this?
1/7/2014 c1 37EreshkigalGirl
Abbie Mills meets Elisa Maza...I never would have thought, but I like it. They do have a lot in common, and Abbie needs a mentor in the girl-side of Weirdsville. They'd make good friends. I like it!
1/5/2014 c1 28Sunny Lighter
If you right anymore of this let me know, it's good.
11/26/2013 c1 2Chimera385
More please
10/30/2013 c1 5dracologistmaster
Very nice work, I hope to read more soon.
10/25/2013 c1 63general zargon
Okay, definitely enjoyed this crossover. :D I loved how you wrote Ichabod's thoughts and Abbie and Elisa's interaction. I'm now wondering if Abbie did mention 'The Legend of Sleepy Hollow' to Ichabod at some point, LOL! ;P This is a great story, and I hope you decide to write other crossovers between these two series - you certainly did an excellent job on this one! I wonder, how would Ichabod and Abbie react to seeing Goliath 'wake up'? Anyway, please keep up the excellent work! :)
10/22/2013 c1 CLC
Um- no... this needs a chapter two... and possibly several more chapters. Really good and really interesting.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service