for Fireworks

8/10/2017 c1 11Emperor Andross
Nice fic. I remember playing this bit the first time and wondering if this was going to be the first Pokemon game with romance options, sadly we're still not there yet, even after they did everything but in sun and moon... ah well, it was still a great moment, thanks for writing about it.
9/30/2014 c1 yveltal
I luv it! hey, maybe u and me could team up somtime. im known around the web as ether yveltal or httyd2. however I do not own an account so I can only contact u through the reviews/responces.
please consider a partnership, it mean the world to me to team u with another writer as detailed as me!
5/27/2014 c1 24Krillin Fan
Nice to see these two get some love. They need a lot more of it.
3/25/2014 c1 Guest
It kinda creeps me out that she says the same thing when you play as a girl...
2/14/2014 c1 4The Soul of Silver
cool…funny as hell but cool
12/29/2013 c1 6The True ZX
I always thought that the scene would be much more touching at night, as fireworks are best seen at night. I saw this scene in late daylight during my playthrough.
This is also probably the most obvious hint to a possible relationship in any pokemon game to date. (Didn't help that the butler gives you the TM for Protect, I mean come on, just how far do you want them to go here .) This moment (and the little part in Santalune Forest) made me fall in love with that little girl, and BrightTomorrowShipping (the name of this particular pairing) became an instant favorite for me.

I think you did a good job in keeping Calem a "Silent" protagonist for the most part. It's really easy to take a silent protag and build him/her how you wanted for whatever pairing, but you kept it truer to the game. Props.
10/24/2013 c1 2HardcoreAsylum
awesome u love pokemon and sao like me
10/22/2013 c1 melody
yesh someone else who ship this 0b
10/21/2013 c1 Guest
I was thinking about ship names, fireworkshipping maybe ?
10/21/2013 c1 8Noodlist
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAA
*ahems*
Great writing, by the way! You captured the scene perfectly (And yes I like the ship too woo)! I also though this might have happened! I tried to draw the scene, but my darn drawing skills...
10/21/2013 c1 2FlameUser64
And despite the really obvious romance hints between the two in the game (it basically just went and said "here, everyone, ship these two!"), I've still only seen three CalemxShauna fics (and two of them were one-shots of the fireworks scene) while I've seen at least six fics featuring CalemxSerena, most of which were in the standard "adventure with a hint of romance" category. Get with the program, people!
10/21/2013 c1 4RedHoodLover
That was awesome. Everyone is shipping Serena and Calem, and I just point at the fireworks. Nice job with the story.
10/21/2013 c1 2engkeat.goh
Good story. How about made a harem story? Include Serena, Shauna, Shalour Gym Leader Korrina, Lumiose City's Gym Leader's little sister Bonnie, Laverre Gym Leader Valerie and all Furisode Girl in it, some sort of Trainers like Sky Trainer, Pokémon Breeder, Lass, Rising Star, Beauty, Ace Trainer, Roller Skater, maybe Elite Four Malva but except Team Flare and Champion Diantha.
10/21/2013 c1 31A Reviewing Reader
Though I'm a Calem/Serena shipper, I can see the potential in the Calem/Shauna coupling, mostly because GameFreak insisted on it in the game. Which makes me wonder, since I don't have the game yet, what happens with the girl character. Does Tierno/Trevor go with Serena and get all mushy, in a good way? Or do Shauna and Serena have girl-bonding time? (Not that a Serena/Shauna coupling would be bad, but I'm doubting that GameFreak would introduce that coupling in the game.)

Even though I'm not shipping them, I still like this story because it's literally one of the funniest, yet cheesiest, moments in the game. Thank you so much for a POV of this scene! I always love main character POVs of the scenes from the game, since they. never. talk. I feel like it's become a running gag with GameFreak that the main character almost never talks in the game...

Ary