for All Along the Watchtower

6/6/2014 c2 147T2 Angel
The original three together again. Time for some good times! :)
6/6/2014 c1 T2 Angel
So, I've been reading your story while at work and haven't gotten to review it but I can now. This is great stuff! Please keep it going!
5/1/2014 c15 2Imjusthere61944
Nothing like some good old fashioned, Machiavellian, going over the bosses head to help the syndicate along with its day-to-day routine. I guess old rivalries die hard. Still, it will be fun to watch Lee and Shiro go toe-to-toe with Spike and the Bebop crew over Demetrius (who is himself a psycho, so yay! Double the fun!). I wonder what Dodges opinion on such underhanded tactics is? He's a syndicate man of course, so he may be just fine with it, lol.

Oh Jet, such a sucker for the kids (and the women). Still, its a noble cause to go after a bounty, restoring poor Hugo's eyes. I'll be rooting for the Bebops extra hard now. Not sure how Spike and Faye will take the idea of giving money to the cause though (folks gotta eat). But if they object I'll punch 'em. Lol.

On one last note, just so you know, I changed the name of my story from "Dreaming of Reality," to "Awakening". I felt it was less strange and fit the story a little better.

Other than that, excellent chapter as usual. Keep up the good work.

4/17/2014 c14 Imjusthere61944
Don't worry Bob, I'm sure a rhinoplasty (probably didn't spell it right) doesn't cost much in the future. Then again...lol. Donna being a single mother further adds some drama to the concept of her and Jet having a relationship. I can't really see Jet making a good father if he's out running around catching bounties all the time. He'll have to settle down *gasps* how boring is that?

Hope things go well for Donna and Bob with the office politics. I often wonder if my own story focuses on ISSP politics a little to heavily, but then that might be a major driving point. Who knows?

Lol, anyway, good to see that Spike and Faye are working through their repressed tensions over romance...not. Let's face it, Spike's not the confrontational type when it comes to love and war.

Dodge is carrying out his job with his usual deadly efficiency I see.

I'll interested to see how this Demetrius guy handles the Bebop crew going after them. Spike really needs to get an ass whooping in ;).

I enjoyed the chapter over all. Some good chemistry between your pairings. Keep up the good work.

4/14/2014 c14 badtzmaru2
I really like this story and where it is going. Keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
4/6/2014 c1 Sammy clammy
Oh my God please keep up your great work I am very intrigued in the story I love Faye and spike and Faye together I also love that your focusing on jet as well your great keep it up us bebop fans need good fan fiction cause our cowboys finished to early lol
3/22/2014 c13 Imjusthere61944
Oh no, Donna gonna get got by a psycho man. Lol, wonder how that whole things is gonna work out. Interesting that you were excited about introducing Demetrius. I'm curious to see what his role in everything will be. Is he a homicidal maniac, or an assassin of some kind? Guess I'll find out.

Oh no, Spike and Faye love scenes *hisses* lol just kidding. I'm sure it will be interesting to see how you work that along.

Donna strikes me as similar to Spike in a way. She is a bit hotheaded like him anyway. Still, it will be cute to see her and Jet hit it off :).

As usual, keep up the good writing, I'm biting my nails to see what happens to Donna and Bob (especially Bob lol).

3/20/2014 c13 aka pimpinsatan
Nice chapter! I'm liking Donna and her storyline. The almost kiss scene was good too. Especially the way Faye kind of decides it's a bad idea, after being interrupted by Jet. Makes it seem less OOC and believable. Hope you continue :)
3/3/2014 c12 Imjusthere61944
Sorry its been so long since I dropped a review, schools been running me ragged.

Lol, I love how Spike is getting onto Jet for letting the past get to him. The irony behind that is just overwhelming. Still, its nice to see the crew is settling down into its old routine of hunting, eating, and arguing. I must say though, I haven't really seen anything too romantical between Spike and Faye (not that I'm complaining of course :)).

Donna strikes me as a no nonsense type, and that's good I suppose, after all so is Jet. They'll be perfect for one another.

Some sparks between Dodge and Lee now. Still, just what the Red Dragons need, more guns right? Lol. Something tells me that things are going to get pretty hot on the Red Planet soon.

As usual, keep up the good work. I'm excited to see how the paths of our heroes and the villains are going to eventually cross. I'm actually asking myself the same question about my own story, lol, considering there are so many factions in it at this point, but at least most of them have a common goal: Spike.

Happy reading and happy writing.

2/11/2014 c11 Buzzcock44
Loving this story so far! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
1/30/2014 c11 aka pimpinsatan
Shit. I missed some updates! I like that you're giving Jet some storyline. He tends to get left out. Like the Spike and Faye interaction too :)
1/28/2014 c11 Imjusthere61944
I always loved how Spike had to face the consequences of his destructive pursuits. It was a nice contrast to other instances where you see these massive, devastating chases or fights between good and evil and think to yourself: "I wonder what poor sucker is gonna get stuck with that bill?"

Oooooh Donna :). Could it possibly be a love interest. Lol, well, Jet could use a girl. It seems like Spike gets all the women while Jet only gets to see his ex. She seems like an honorable woman and I look forward to reading more about her.

Thanks for your review on my own chapter. I'm enjoying your story thus far, and I hope you're enjoying mine.

1/26/2014 c11 43satomika
Hmmm...

Not much action...

Anyway, I hope you update soon!
1/24/2014 c10 satomika
I hope there's Faye/Spike here...
1/13/2014 c10 2Imjusthere61944
Gang wars are bloody regardless of what planet they're on I imagine. I shudder to think what unpleasant plans Lee has for Lombardi. It seems that the air between Shiro and Dodge has eased a little, but that may be only out of necessity. I'll continue to watch it with interest.

Good ol Spike, he never misses a chance to hunt down miscreants. I didn't imagine his stay in the Bebop would be very long. Still, I can understand Faye and Jet's concerns. The police won't hesitate to bring him in. Guess it's safe to say that Faye's attitude toward him in your story is much different then mine, lol. Maybe I'm just mean :).

Sorry I took so long on the review. My work and school schedule demand much of my time (as you may have gathered from the lengthy periods between my updates) but nonetheless I enjoyed the chapter and seeing the Bebop crew back in action.

72 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »