for All Along the Watchtower

12/18/2013 c9 aka pimpinsatan
The syndicate action is heating up and Spike is getting cabin fever. Another good chapter!
12/17/2013 c9 9animestarz96
Liking this a lot ! Can't wait for next chapter! :D
12/16/2013 c9 Conenmite
Very good chapter. Can't wait to see what happens.
12/14/2013 c9 2Imjusthere61944
Sometimes it's hard to tell if Spike is lucky or just fight prone. Maybe he just kinda exudes that "I could kick your ass" vibe and other people take it as a challenge. "We got into a fight" if Faye had a nickel for every time they said that, she'd be able to retire (or whatever the Bebop version of a nickel is, lol). It will be interesting to see Faye and Jet work together on a bounty in your story. Poor Spike though, he doesn't get to knock some heads together. Oh well.

Your attack on the Blue Dragons is vaguely familiar. Wait a minute...I CALL COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT. LAWYER UP SONNY! Lol, just kidding, but I do appreciate the message you sent me to warn me of the similarities. I guess Lee's not like your average armchair general, not scared to get his hands dirty. Pity Dodge and Shiro are so at odds, they seem like they'd make a deadly team.

Keep up the good work, and happy writing.

12/3/2013 c8 aka pimpinsatan
I like the dialog/interaction with the the crew. I also like the way the syndicate storyline is being weaved into the crew's. Hope you update soon :)
12/2/2013 c8 Imjusthere61944
If there was ever a dysfunctional family in this universe, it's definitely the Bebop crew. Nice to see that they're as at odds as ever. Also, Faye's guilt at what she perceives as her convincing Ed to leave I kinda disagree with. After all, Ed is the nomadic type, we learned that in the episode where she left. She probably would have moved on at some point anyway. She's too free spirited to stay in one place to long. Still, I guess it makes sense that Faye would feel bad about it.

Dodge seems to be moving up in the world, but then it's at Shiro's suggestion so I guess he's still behind.

It's good to see you digging into Spike's past a little, as you did with his nightmare. I think people tend to forget that he was an enforcer at one point, just like Vicious, and probably did some pretty cruel things. We also get a look at that friendship between Spike and Vicious before, you know, Spike stole his girl.

Keep up the good work.

12/1/2013 c8 BebopRules7
Hey, this is a really awesome story and I really think you do the characters justice.
11/23/2013 c7 Imjusthere61944
It's funny how we always seem to think about the old adage of "honor amongst thieves" when in reality there is very little. If someone rats, you kill him, if someone is in your way on your climb up the ladder, you dispose of him. Shiro seems to be going that path. It sometimes makes me wonder what Spike did in his Syndicate days. I suppose not much since he never rose above the level of enforcer.

Faye's predicament is something to relate to. Social isolation isn't fun, but there is that odd sense of camaraderie among the Bebop crew. Even if they do get on each other's nerves once in a while ;).

Spike's mental status after killing vicious is something we both seem to be trying to interpret. I personally view him as a sort of walking wounded. That is to say, alive, but dead on the inside (as may be reflected in my own story). Especially after Julia's death as he was already a stoic type in the show itself.

Budding romance between Spike and Faye, but I've already given my opinion on that so I'll leave it alone. Lol.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing how things play out between Shiro and Dodge (though I must admit I don't quite know who to root for).

11/12/2013 c6 Imjusthere61944
Well, I figured I'd drop a review with you. Lol, rhymes too huh? I like the concept of the story and when I first read it I was concerned you might think I ripped you off a little in my own story, but I promise any plot similarities are purely coincidental. In the meantime, I enjoyed reading your story and it seemed alright to me grammar wise, though if you've read my own work I'm not the best at grammar so perhaps I'm not the best judge. I was never a huge fan of Spike and Faye romance, but then I can overlook that for a good story ;). Keep up the nice work and happy writing. Cheers.
10/30/2013 c4 aka pimpinsatan
The pace is smoothing out a little more. Like the syndicate action/involvement. Great update!
10/29/2013 c1 aka pimpinsatan
This is a really good start. The pacing is a bit fast in some places. I understand your reasoning, but you may want to slow it down in a chapter here and there(so we can always keep up with your growing plot). If you continue to focus and maintain the character development you already have going on, this will be a kick ass fic :)
10/24/2013 c1 T-Dog101
Yo, just gotta let you know this is a pretty good story. I think you write the characters pretty close to as they are in the series.
72 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5