FanFiction.Net
for Namihazure love

4/8/2017 c1 10lolitagirl.2015b
How about Rocca from little Giants and Edgard from Queen Knights?
6/3/2016 c1 laura
this story is sooo cool and tsurugi's sooo kakoi can you keep the story plz [ if you can] because I love tsurugi ...
your stories are amazing by the way
2/21/2016 c3 mikasan
PLEASE MAKE ONE WITH KIDOU YUUTO,GOUENJI AND KAZEMARU
12/25/2015 c4 Guest
This one was amazing! Please don't stop writing these types of fic! Could you please do Shuu (Ancient Dark), please?
8/13/2015 c5 1MicahSparrowz
OMG~ I really like that chappie~ xD
Please update soon~
6/19/2015 c1 Guest
Me:kariya say some more and I'll smack you not only once but a lot!so shut up!
Kariya:*run away*
5/31/2015 c1 Fane-Chan
LOVE THE STORY! OMG AM LOVE STRUCK! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
5/3/2015 c5 Guest
Readers insert/2nd person based stories are forbidden. Read the guidelines. Reported.
4/18/2015 c4 I like tortoises
Hmm. . .I dunno. . .I feel A BIT pretty bad for Etsuya. Even though he was deciding, there's a part of me that still feels very awkward. . .He didn't have all fault, I presume. But, if that's what author-sama wrote, then I'm ok with it! I still love the storryyyyyy!
12/23/2014 c4 Gabrielle Alexis
ADD MORE CHARACTER TO THIS CHAPTER PLEASE. _
10/1/2014 c4 coolio
this was the best literature ive come across so far, ive gone through a lot of _ x reader stories but these were the best. good job and pls dont stop writing!
9/15/2014 c2 Starline
Can you make a hakuryuu one? Plz?
7/6/2014 c2 akemi
it was sweet
6/18/2014 c4 4Kagaya Yuyake
I'M waiting for Kariya's chappie...
No,scratch that,my friend.
6/3/2014 c4 2Hinano Kinsuke
This is surely looooong! But I don't mind it if you go up to 20 thousand words though, especially if it's centered around Namikawa!

Oh my God. You can't imagine how I feel when I read this. It was very early in the morning, and I already started screaming and yelling my lungs out. I bookmarked this chapter on my portable gaming console, because I'm intending to read it once again!

I love Namikawa. In fact, I'm so obsessed of him and his pirate-like attitudes. You make me sooooooooo goddamn happy (excuse the harsh word) when you write this!

This is like the best NamikawaxReader ever! If it isn't too much to ask, I'd like to see another one. But if you're busy with requests, I'm all okay with that.

But this is really awesome. I'm sorry for rambling though. I'm just a devotee of Namikawa, and it's very, very hard to find a fic about him... So when I see one, I turned into a hobo immediately.

Soooo. Request, huh? Say, can you do Kita Ichiban? :) Or maybe Namikawa again?

Looking forward to Kariya's chappie!
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »